What manicure style do guys like on girls?

Do guys like girls to have short nails with bright colors, long nails with neutral colors, no polish, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• No polish and shorter length is my personal favorite. I don't like longer myself, but just about any color nail polish is fine if you want to wear it. Any shade of red is my least favorite, but I also don't like the color red in general.

When I was younger, with my first girlfriend, I was more adamant about the fact that I didn't like nail polish and it was a real point of contention for us. In my slightly older age I understand that a girl should do whatever makes them feel good. So I hate to sound cheesy or something here but you should do what makes you happy with your nails.

What Guys Said 5

• To be perfectly honest, that has never entered my mind, ever.

• I prefer a natural color. I uh, also like when they are long enough that I can feel them digging into my back when we're in a tight squeeze.

• Between the 2 I would like long nails with neutral colors. However, depending on the complexion of your skin, those dark colors like dark purple, dark brown, dark maroon also look good with long nails.

• i'm not a fan of really long nails...

i like french tips or just natural personally

• Short is good. Bright colors sound good to. I hate when girls have black.

What Girls Said 2

• for me long nails with dark nail polish is my favorite !

• a lot of guys don't notice well taken care of hands, but they do notice badly taken care of hands. so just keep your nails clean and neat