Girls, what is first when you look at a guy?

do you girls ignore looks for personality or the other way around?

• First looks & then personality
  • First personality & then looks
what matters most , looks or personality

Most Helpful Girl

• If I don't know a person then naturally all I have to judge them on is looks but that doesn't mean that I base all my info on them just by looks, meaning I won't trust you better just because you're pretty. Or be negatively inclined towards you just because you aren't a beauty queen. Besides some of the most beautiful people in the world show their true colors making them seem very ugly. Once you get to know a person personality is absolutely everything.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it depends on the guy. If he has a really great personality or really great looks, or both, obviously his better trait is going to be more important.

As a generalization however, I think personality is more important in the long run, but a girl will be more likely to date a guy she finds physically attractive.

• Personality. The vibe he gives off. His smile. If he's funny. His attitude in general. That's enough for me.

• not really... I guess your attracted to the guys looks first but if he turn out to be lame or boring then I guess there's no kick.. if he got nice hair and awesome personality.. checkmate isn't it. ;)

• I picked A but my answer would actually be B. I misunderstood the question at first. The way it's worded it sounded like you were asking what you notice first. But personality is more important than looks to me. There a lot of guys who I find physically attractive, but I don't find too many whose personalities are attractive.

• i know, and I do apologize but I'm not a native english speaker.

• the other way around. when first meet someone I clearly know nothing about them so I go by what I do know, his appearance. you don't know someone's personality right off the bat

• Looks, then I see if I like to know his personality ...

• When I first look at a guy, I will see looks and attitude. Personality requires more time to figure it out.

• @ update: ofcourse personality. There are many good figures out there but it's a rare thing to find a good person.

• Haha..they don't know you if they're in another country. They just know a little.

• yes, but that is the same thing in my school class. they don't know anything about me still I'm the single one..

What Guys Said 0