How would you describe the "metrosexual" style?

How would you describe a guy that is a "metrosexual"?

This style is something that seems to vary from person to person. So...in your own words, what is your personal interpretation of a "metrosexual"?

Share your thoughts, please. No flaming, please. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who takes more time to get ready than me : O

What Girls Said 5

• link

Perfect definition. Can you say hottest guy in the world? (:

• sh*t really? sorry I thought he was just a random guy

• Well, he's the lead singer of my favorite band so logically he'll be my husband. Duh! (:

• I just see it as a guy who takes care of his looks and stuff. A guy who moisturizers, takes time in picking out their outfits, gets their nails done, works out a lot, stuff like that.

• Takes care of his look way too much. Personally, I like more manly men then metrosexuals. Because It should be me who´s beautiful in a relationship :)

• Takes care of himself. waxes, shaves, clean cut, good body, great sense of style and fitted clothes. The new male...The hot male

• a female with a penis pretty much

What Guys Said 2

• Does those dudes who wear pink Abercrombie shirts with flip flops count as metro? If so, I've never understood it and think it looks silly.

• This used to be me...

Moisturises,

Earrings,

Obsessed with looking good, always at the gym,

Image presidents above everything else,

Exceptionally well groomed,

Bad hair day... wouldn't leave the house (without a hat or a hood if I HAD TO)

• and hows you now? cause you before sounds like me now :P

• Lol, I'm a lot more rugged now :)

The pretty boy image.. is for boys. I've now become a handsome young man ;)