Should I cut my hair??

Im 22 and for as long as I can remeber I've always had long hair, never had the need for extensions or anything, but I feel like its time for a change, and I'm feeling a really short cut but I don't know I'm scared cause I don't really know what's its going to look like or how I'm gonna feel afterward. do you think I should do it?

ok so the haircut I was thinking was If any of you remeber rihanna's curly mohawk. the sides weren't toooo short and mid length in the middle lol

Most Helpful Guy

• We need to see it to know...however personally I love mid-back length hair..do what you feel is most comfortable though...you will look great no matter..I am sure...;)

What Guys Said 1

• well if you're tired of your hair a change should be good, just don't cut it too short. Long hair is nice

What Girls Said 4

• it will grow back, but personally, I've always had nearly wasit length hair until I got a bob, and I HATED it, now I'm in the long process of growing it back... bearing in mind I have really curly hair and that jut made it more difficult whenit was short.. its up to you! perhaps only get a few inches off at first?

• Be a daredevil and go for it, you could always grow it back.

• No, I think you should keep it long. A change like this might be too dramatic and you'll just want it long again.

• Dont cut it too short.

Get a hair cut if you want but not tooooo short one.