How do some girls keep their hair so neat and untangled?

Okay I have noticed that some girls brush their hair like once a day and it looks like they brushed it just recently. I have to brush my hair like every couple of hours for it to look at least brushed because it gets tangled and just does not look good if I don't. Oh and forget that if I do something pretty active like running, then it tangles instantly. So are those girls using some kind of product or do I have very annoying hair? Any tips on this would be helpful.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm reasonably sure that girls use some kind of female magic to manage their hair. It defies all laws of physics.

• lol!

• lol! well then I need to get informed about how to use that magic.

• Yeah, girl magic is pretty cool.

What Guys Said 1

• Do not overbrush...

Blowdry...

• When I had long (curly hair)..I did this..and it worked like a charm!

What Girls Said 5

• spray hair spray on our brush before combing your hair that way it keeps your hair from getting frizzy and "unruly" looking

• There are special shampoos and conditioners to remove tangles. I also recommend not brushing your hair that often. It is actually bad for it.

• Yes I know, it breaks your hair and gives split ends. But if I don't then it looks bad and I don't want to keep my hair up all the time. Its not that I have problems with tangles, its more like it looks like I did not brush my hair.

• Try some leave in conditioner and what I do is put a little bit of hair gel in my hand and spread it evenly through my whole hair but not too much or it will become rock solid lol :)

• put detangler in it(: it works and it keeps your hair looking good all day(:

• Moroccan oil (or the cheaper version) is good. Regular detangling sprays work well too.

• Yes I need to try that stuff, I keep hearing about it but for some reason never remember to get some.