Do white guys like black girls?

I explain to one of friends that I have a crush on this white guy, but it seems like he not interested in black girls. my friends told me he is but every time a black girl pass his way he don't nothing. I guess you have to look a certain way. what I wanna know what are the qualities you see in a black girl? if you was to date a black girl how would you treat her and how would you want her to treat you? please answer. last thing, how would you want her to dress. Because all my guy friends have a problem with the way some girl dress

Most Helpful Guy

• YES, many of us white guys LOVE black women. How I want to be treated is just like you would treat any man who you would consider for the job of LOVER, HUSBAND or FATHER to your children. I have dated black women as black as coal so we really stood out in the crowd, all I ever wanted was her love and respect and to see that somewhere inside she had the strength to put an end to racism in our country at least in our town.

Yes, it's true a lot of white guys don't date black women because many of them are loud and don't always get along with the rest of the crowd, so white guys are afraid they won't try to fit in with their friends. As far as clothes go, well lets put it this way third Sunday in February could be very colourful at Church with Shekita ! Although when we were just out and about she would dress down a bit to just be casual and go hang out with me somewhere with my friends. All the black girls I dated came from good families so they dressed very respectful and often times overdressed for most occasions. Although some of our black girl friends had a tendency to dress a little too revealing and I saw where the white guys especially didn't care for that.

Just always be yourself and don't set out to offend anyone, make the point by proving you are a quality person with morals and values and a GOD given purpose in life ! A relationship worth while is one based on CHARACTER and PERSONALITY, you have to be willing to work hard for it no matter your skin tone !

• I'm a black female, and I really enjoyed your comment!

What Guys Said 10

• Hell yes! I'm very much attracted to black girls.

I've always wondered to myself why so many black guys are with white girls, but seen very few white guys with black girls.

Maybe its just my bad luck because of where I'm at. But I think there's probably a lot of white guys that would agree with me.

I would love to find a black girl that was into white guys. Hopefully I'll be in luck one day lol

• Im a black girl and I don't have a preference. I love white guys and black guys along with every other race. Some people don't think its right for black girls to be with white guys but I could care less. I've been interested in both but where I am there tend to be more white guys I'm attracted to. So just don't hesitate because if you do then black girls will think you don't like black girls and will be afraid to even try..

• Try hanging out at a strip club! lol j/k

• I'm a white guy and I love black girls. I think they are beautiful. I'd date a black girl if she had similar tastes/hobbies. I would say for your situation, don't worry about the race thing. He's just a guy, and your just a girl. If you are both into the same music, fashion, activities, lifestyle, it could work. If you like him, talk to him, flirt a little, be cute, I know that you know how ;) If he responds well, then continue forward. If you want to have a relationship with him, you have to be yourself, because if you aren't it will not work out in the long run. I would say, if he has not dated a black girl before, he might be a little shy, so take it slow until you both feel comfortable together. Be friends first, and if you don't end up dating, at least you'll have made a friend. If you want to know what he thinks, just ask. Most guys like a direct approach and will give you a straight forward answer. Hope that helps.

• I'm just not attracted to black girls at all. I'm not racist or anything but I don't find them attractive.

• Same here, only it's black guys. It's not racist...just the same way I'm not attracted to really suuuuper skinny guys. I guess the dark skin tone makes me look like a ghost lol.

• Race is not a issue for me I found different races attractive, the girls were fun to be around. Guys like different things and respond to different things, I respond to a good personality.

• I love black girls. Some people don't understand. I think black girls are more attractive than most white girls because most white girls are dumb whores. just being honest but that's the way it seems to me

• Im bi-racial myself (white mom-black dad) and I tend to date white guys more. I think its just the persons peference.

• im white. girls who tan seem to me the shallow beach babe kind.

that said, I have a fondness for fair to pale skin tones, although I am still a heavy admirer of my elegantly toned African counterparts, from the hair down to the feet, black girls really know their stuff, truly unique hairstyles the accents of makeup, I've never considered myself a likely candidate for a black girls man, I'm too white and look racist probobally

• I'm sorry, but how can someone LOOK racist? Haha....just curious :)

• I'm a white guy and never had an interest in black girls until now. I met this very, very, attractive black girl. Come to find out she has never been with a black guy and only likes white guys. And she likes me. We have been flirting these past few weeks and I now have a full blown crush on her. She needs a little time because she told me her boyfriends keep cheating on her. So the moral of the story is that he may not be attracted to black girls because he just hasn't met the right one. Go for it. Start talking to him, be yourself and don't change your personality or clothing for someone. Btw I am 27 and she is 21.

• "Yes white guys LOVE black girls"

I'm not sure this is going to help but with me I don't care how you dress I guess it's just the way you present yourself to me. I think a lot of white dudes are just plain afraid of black women. Why I don't know? So when it comes to you liking a white dude just be yourself and show some interest in him. Hope that help : )

• I am white and I love black women

• im white and I love black girls but where I live there aren't many of them. I specially love mixed race girls. Half black, half white. They're the best!

I always wondered if black girls like white boys

What Girls Said 7

• I think you really have to be an aware person to consider dating somebody from a different ethnicity. I think everybody should try it. I think there's a difference between skin color and "acting black" or "acting white". I mean, there are black people who try to fit in to white society one way or reason or another, and I don't even consider them black, and would consider dating them without question. But a black guy who has speaks in ebonics and wears baggy pants and knows all about rappers? I don't know about that. I would think twice before hanging out with him because he's acting black.

I think that many black girls deserve the sweet and gentle treatment that white girls get, because they are prizes to be won, and there is a lot more to them than just their skin, and the whole "i can do it myself" black woman attitude is a turn-off for some guys. I think that a lot of guys don't see past the black skin, and so black girls need to hint that there is something deep and wonderful about them. :-)

• I really do not understand how someone can act black or act white, that's more of stereotyping certain behaviour to an ethnic group not of skin colour. I'm mixed so what should I do act black or white or act mixed? The fact that you say "its something everyone should try" makes it sound as if its something new in fashion and a once in a life time thing. Everyone deserves the sweet gentle treatment, we are all human.

• How can you not consider someone "black"? Isn't that a race? So once someone puts on Abercrombie and does something "white" (that sounds silly as hell but whatever) they are no longer black? People don't take offense so much as they try to correct BS. Hip hop does not define black people

• As a black girl, the whole "acting black/white" crap is so damn ignorant. There is no set definition ANYWHERE of how to "act black" or "act white"

People just generally think that "acting black" is when black people follow the stereotype that is set for black people (i.e. loud, "ghetto", blond weave, baby mama/daddy, rude, hustler....), and honestly its sad, pathetic, and disgusting that this "standard" is still set for black people...

Wake the hell up.

• Of course! Maybe it's just that one guy. However, it really just depends on the girl..unless the guy is a racist or something.

I'm dominican, which is like black since it comes from african roots and all, so I can relate. But anyways, my boyfriend is white...and I mean really white. Pale, blonde, light eyes.

and I'm actually the first dark skin girl he's dated. and he told me that it really had nothing to do with the fact that he prefers white girls over black girls/asian girls...it's just white girls were his comfort zone. and when he's seen a girl outside his race he assumed they didn't like him.

however when I came in the picture...we seemed to laugh and talk a lot with each other. And at first I figured he wasn't into me, but we ended up dating. and now were still together. and happy! without our race getting in the way.

so needless to say. it's really not about race. just the type your into or the chemistry. so don't feel bad just because this one guy doesn't pay attention to you. There are thousands of other guys in the world, so don't worry. I have liked guys who don't like girls with brown eyes...or who are short..or have curly/kinky hair...big lips...curvy butt...dark skin...round nose...all things that I was naturally born with. And guess what? My guy loves all those things. So don't worry, you'll find a guy that likes you. Trust me.

• i love black girls. dam. haha dress to kill, and try to get your hair really soft. the qualities I see are there funny and if you really like him you should try talking to him, smile a lot and stuff, and have fun. flirt with him and don't take things too seriously, and don't clown on him lol. that's a duh, kinda. guys don't like to be made fun of, and I've noticed that some girls think that that's a way of flirting. or telling him what to do can be ok sometimes but don't be all pushy just be yourself but relaxed. typically its gonna be like any relationship, just don't go halfway about it and let anything like race stand in your way as far as showing public affection. all relationships are different, you just have to start building it to find out what its going to be like. don't come on too strongly or weakly and try to start out laughing and flirting. also it might not be about race pay attention to the way he acts around all girls. he might just not be a crazy sex starved guy or anything.

• i know exactly how you feel I find more white guys especially preppy ones more attractive than any other race but for some reason the white guys that like black girls are "wanksters". (white gangsters) I have not come in contact with a preppy white guys that likes black girls idk.

• yeah I date a lot of white boys...and I'm mixed so no I don't think it really matters

• I would like to know so myself

• They do but might not respect them so don't lower your standardsb/c some just want sex for their fantasy