Do you think girls who watch the Kardashians are superficial?

I think my boyfriend might think I'm superficial if I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians but I don't think I am. Just because someone watches that show doesn't mean theyre superficial and materialistic. I just watch it because I think its funny and I like the girls' styles on the show. But it doesn't change my personality or views on things.

Most Helpful Girl

• When ever it comes to them in "serious" situations I don't believe it and just feel dumb at those times because they are just acting, in the beginning it was better now they even talk different.

Most people who watch it are superficial.

If you know you aren't superficial then don't worry about it and your boyfriend will be proven wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• hmmm... what makes you think he may not be watching it too. lol... ever see a guy not look at pretty gals . uh huh ... bet you all didn't know that guys watch that kind of stuff as well .

sometime see if he'll watch it with you then gage his reactions you may be surprised.

What Girls Said 2

• He's your boyfriend, not your father. Ever heard the phrase "I define me?" You define yourself. If you're not superficial, who cares what he thinks? He may feel insecure that he can't provide you with the lifestyle that they're living. (Maybe he thinks you watch it because you want to be just like them)

• No way!..I don't see how a show is going to reflect on the way a person is.