Am I too old for cartoon tees?

So, I'll be twenty in a couple of months, and I've noticed that I have quite a few cartoon shirts with ironic sayings like, "rawr means I love you in dinosaur" or like the ones you see at rue 21. I don't wear them in professional settings, just out with the friend's or around campus.

Am I too old to dress this way?

Thanks for all the answers. I'd cry if I had to get rid of my dinosaur tee. Haha :-).

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, wear it! It's hella funny.

What Guys Said 3

• no they.re getting more fasionable for informal wear worldwide, way bryond your age!1

• Hell no that is cute as can be

• NO

What Girls Said 11

• I would wear a snoopy t shirt.

• No way. I'm 21 and I still wear shirts like that.

If you fear looking younger, try to dress them up a little. Wear your t-shirt with a blazer or cardigan over top and heels or cute flats for a less youthful look.

• No, lol you can probaly pull it off better than me :)

• No I don't think so. I have graphic tees too, but I usually just only wear them to like the beach, or to bed Lol

• hahah definitely not wear, what you wana wear.

• Don't you dare get rid of your awesome shirts! I have that exact one lol well I used to before I started dressing in biker clothes lol anywhoo just don't get rid of the awesomeness ok?

• Not at all! Theyre comfortable and cute. I still have cartoon tee's from when I was 10, yeah I don't fit into them anymore but theyre so cute! =)

• Nooooo!

They are awesome, comfortable and versatile. You can wear them casually or dress them up!

• Nope. they are age limitless.

• not at all. you can wear them even when you're 90

• I'm 21 and I sometimes dress nerdy in silk screen t-shirts. I have this really cute, 3/4 length baseball-y shirt from Hot Topic that has Yoshi on it. He's my favorite character. And I have a few other shirts like that too that I'll just wear with skinny jeans when I'm feeling really casual. Not a big deal at all. You said it yourself that you don't dress like that 24/7. Your style doesn't have to define you.