Do some girls just get along better with boys?

I feel like there must be something wrong with me because I have a really hard time getting along with or keeping friendships with other girls.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two girls that I can call friends. The rest are guys...so no, you're not weird. Girls are bitchy and moody and full of drama. And if you can't fill those categories, it'll be hard to fit in.

My two friends are polar opposite of me. We have very little in common, but we have such a great time together. Its like going shopping...we all have our own styles, so we never get jealous that some shirt looks better on her than me. Because I didn't like the shirt in the first place.

My guy friends think I'm the cool chick that they can talk to about girls. Which is fine with me. But I could care less if I have a booger in my nose with guys around because GUYS DON'T CARE!

You'll find a true girl-friend. Takes time and maturity on their part!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty much the same. I have 2 close girl friends and the rest are all boys. I get along much better with my brother than my sisters.

I think the stereotype of most girls being gossipy and uptight holds a lot of truth.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get along better with guys than girls.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes that's just the case! I'm completely heterosexual, but I do spend about 90% of my time hanging out with guy friends. That's simply where I'm most comfortable, and you probably feel that way, too. Accept yourself and don't worry about it, just be a good friend, and value the people your with, regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. I'm a guy's girl. I get along so much better with guys than I do with girls.

I mean, they're so much funnier. Drama free. Not bitchiness, no jealousy. No shopping, gah. They're much more chill and they don't give a f*** if I'm not wearing something fashionable.

Also, video games <3

Doesn't mean I'm not a normal girl though. I do have my girlie moments & I have some girl friends but not as much as guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it just depends on the girls you meet. I never had many female friends growing up, but in college I met a few amazing girls I really connected with.

0|0
    0|0
  • i get along better with girls. I tend to quiet up around boys. but I have guy friends I just don't hang out with them outside of school. but all my girl friends are some of the nicest girls you will ever meet. but I don't think there's something wrong with you if you get along better with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I think it's better, less dealing with drama that's for sure.

0|1
    0|0