What does it mean when a guy says you're cute?

Every guy I meet says "your cute" only a few say "your sexy" !

uhm let me update this ... I wanna say this is towards the GUYS.
lol oh lord so apparently I'm adorable? nah I'm 5'9 don't think that's adorable lol thanks for the answers lol

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute can be a lot of different things. It can mean you are pretty. Lots of short girls are called cute, because their men like the feeling of being able to protect someone smaller than them. It can mean that you are still too young to be on the guys radar. Also cute is a safer word than sexy. Most men don't call women sexy, because it we are afraid that they will think we thinking of that woman as a sex object.

What Guys Said 3

• *you're.

• says the grammar police. lol I don't really care about spelling things on here.

• Cute and Adorable are synonymous terms you retard.

If you don't know what cute means, you aren't half as smart as you are ugly.

• you can hop off .. who the f*** are youu?

• it means your cute and adorable. We want to grab your cheeks and go gootchie gootchie goo ;p

What Girls Said 4

• they think you're cute.

• Nope. I disagree...

• well I'm not insecure, I know I'm attractive;) you don't know me or what I look like so how about you hop off thanks:)

• Dude, my comment was sarcastic.

• Usually my boyfriend says I'm cute when I'm doing something silly. (:

• it means that you look adorable :D

• not really that hard, they find you cute..