Can only exotic women be interesting looking?

When you see a usual white woman, she isn't interesting. She's something you see every day. But if you see a woman from some exotic place on the map, she captures your attention more. Is this true?

I obviously agree with the best answer. So that would be my answer as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it all depends on what is exotic to them. In most parts of Africa and Asia white women are considered exotic. In other parts Asian women are considered to be exotic...

It all depends on the guy as well. But I doubt that any of them would ignore a beautiful girl, exotic or not.

What Guys Said 5

• Define "exotic" - of foreign origin or character; not native to the land, but not fully naturalized or acclimatized: exotic foods; exotic plants. ...

Someone who is exotic is defined as someone different than the cultural norm, a black person wouldn't be exotic in africa, a white person to europe, an Asian to asia. It depends on the context on what you're going to define as exotic, if they are different than the native race and norm than they are exotic.

• Never thought of it that way...

• yeah, I have no idea how people are confusing this term "exotic", if they think it means something else I would rather they define their idea of the definition so I can have a clue what they are talking about

• Nope. We find all beautiful women exciting.

• the term exotic varies depending on where you are. If you were in a predominantly WASPY country, exotic could mean darker features or whatever. If you were in Asia or Africa, you'd be pretty exotic, assuming you're white. Beauty however, will more often than not catch attention.

• Well opposites attract. I am Carribeneo and I remember my first girlfriend was Dutch, redhead. My second was Black. My third was Latina. My forth was Italian. My current is Asian. Not once have I dated a carribean woman, but I guess it is because I don't live there and don't get many chances but it is true the more diffrent from me the more interesting I find them.

• I don't know. I think a hot girl is a hot girl I don't care what nationality she is.

What Girls Said 7

• that is true but only because white women are abundant in your country. but if you're in a country full of black or Asian women, a white woman will be considered exotic.

• Ive been wondering this too...

• Not always true, but I feel you, I'm kinda Plain Jane feeling a lot of the time. :D

• duhh that is why they are called Exotic lol...

White is exotic to me...because I am everything but.

• im white and I've seen "white women" that are exotic because they stand out and I don't see girls like them very often

• Yeah to be honest I think most white women don't really look exotic, but some of them can be pretty. the ones with tan or olive skin and dark hair are more likely to be exotic and interesting looking

• No I don't think so...you can be interesting looking for many reasons not because you are a redhead in Japan...i do believe I am a plain Jane where I am from but I don't think I am not interesting looking because there are many others with same height hair style but it s good to be the weird one in another country... And I am attracted to guys that look different than what I usually see :)