What would you call being tall?

I was wondering what do you think is tall because I'm just under 6'2" with sky blue eyes (sorry just had to but that in :P) and I just what to know what you would call tall. Also would it be a turn off or on if someone is taller or shorter then you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all relative.

I'm 5'1" so any guy 5'10" or taller will be considered tall.

You're nearly 6'2"...you're very tall.

P.S. Guy over 6' are automatically deemed tall by many women, you do not have to ask.

What Girls Said 8

• Anyone above 5'10 is tall in my book. Height doesn't matter to me, though, so it's neither a turn on or turn off. :)

• I would say just about anything taller than me is tall. (I'm 5'10") 6'1"+ is pretty tall.

I say taller guys are definitely a turn on, but if they're that body type that is tall and very, very thin, it's a turn off, or if they're almost freakishly tall. (~6'8"+) I'd rather date a guy my height or taller, but it depends on what he likes in a girl's height too.

• i would consider you as tall but I wouldn't say it because all my guy friends are over 6ft. I think the taller the better :)

• For me tall is 6'0 or higher since I'm short (5'3). It wouldn't be turn on or off if the guy was taller or shorter. As long as the guy I taller than me, or an inch shorter we're fine. Height doesn't really affect my relationships. =) By the way your eyes sound really nice :)

• 6' +. I'm 5'3" so I'll say that. ;-) I like tall boys, but 1 of my ex's was 5'7" & it was just as fine. ;-)

• im 5'7 and I love love love tall guys! any thing over 6 foot is great! and I love blue eyes btw!

• 5'6 on up is kool but 5'3 or 5'4 no and yes your probably really cute I lluv blue eyes lol

• I'm short (4'11), so anyone taller than me, I consider tall.

So for me, you're not just tall, you're extremely tall--which is a good thing.

I like it when people are taller than me (which is mostly everybody).

Sky blue eyes? Cool. I have muddy brown. Fun.

What Guys Said 0