Are there any nice Christian guys on this site?

i feel like there a lot of people who say they are christian but only go to church on Christmas- I'm pretty religious and involved with my church (CMA- christian missionary alliance) and I was wondering if there are any guys on here who are religious and involved with their church too?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I agree with you on non-Christians claiming Christianity, and I am a guy livin it out for the One who saved my life... I am also involved in church, and go on many mission trips and do stuff like that. But yes, there are some of us here!

• yay! thanks! and that's great I do a lot of missions work too!

• Right here.

• I'm not religious.

I believe that Jesus came to Earth to inevitably died specifically for the purpose of dying for our sins and defeated death.

I also gave my life to Him.

But I'm not religious.

• A. Yes, I'm a Christian and attend church

B. Lol, why do you ask? This isn't a dating website.

• i know that lol- I was wondering because all of the religious questions I have seen on here are guys bashing religion-so I thought I would see if there were any christain guys on here, that are religious

• I am not that involved but I try to go each Sunday.

• yes ma'am, full life devoted

• A bit of spiritual and religious, or at least trying to work on that.

• 'm christian I go to church every Sunday and every other Monday and Wednesday

• they are a lot of christian guy and girls on this site it all depends on what you mine by christian some that gos to church ever Sunday or believes in god and dose not go to church ever Sunday but gos ones and a wall

• "gos ones and a wall"

I've never seen it put like that.

• well did it make you think about it right just because you don,t go to church ever Sunday dose not mean that you are not a Christian

• There are TOO MANY on here. Take your pick

What Girls Said 2

• there are many most of them I have in my friends list

• I'm Christian. I go to church every Sunday and for the past 5 years I've helped teach Sunday school. Religious enough for you? XD

• thats great! - I was just wondering because I haven't met any religious guys on here,