Would you or do you wear Leather Pants?

Ok, when I think of Leather Pants, I think of Axl Rose, Jim Morrison or some other Rock God. What's your take On Leather Pants?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• If I was a rockstar maybe...but I'm not and my balls get sweaty enough in the summer so no thanks.

• If I don't cut my hair by Halloween I'm going to try to find a pair and dress up as Nikki Sixx or some type of rock guy. Lol I'd wear them maybe once and like I said that would probably be for Halloween.

• Hell no.

• i think they're cool if you can pull them off. I'm not about to wear any though lol

• I actually wear leather pants on a regular basis, they're comfortable and if you know how to style them they look sexy a guy or a girl.

• Sexy on guys. On girl, yuck! But guys need to know how to wear them.

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't and I wouldn't cancel out the idea to try a pair on. But it definitely wouldn't be like a rock star's pants. It would probably be one of those leather leggings which are a lot more feminine and easily to style with other things.

• I think of this: link

But seriously, if you suite them then go for it. They wouldn't suite me though, so I wouldn't wear them lol.

• These fake leather leggings are in right now for girls, aren't they? Something like this? link

I think they look good on girls who have the legs for them and know how to wear them right :)

• Only if I was a rock star. I used to wear them in middle school, and now I wonder what the hell I was thinking.

• When I think of leather chaps I instantly think motorcycle, so I guess if I ever ride a motorcycle, maybe lol

• My ass is way too big to be wearing leather pants ! lol Plus, they seem uncomfortable :/

• no. definitely not a good look