Why do girls like shopping so much?

Just that...Just why do they? Huh? Apparently my question is to short, so let me elaborate. Why do they like shopping so much, and dragging their boyfriends/male counterparts around the shops?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't explain why I just love it. I love fashion, so I love going to stores looking at new things and trying stuff on. It just makes me feel good when I buy something new. and I lovee online shopping too! You can find some of the best deals online, especially if a store offers free shipping.

However, I don't like taking bfs/male friends shopping(unless the male is gay) because usually when I go to the mall, I like to shop not hang out in the food court Lol. I think if a guy went shopping with me they would be incredibly bored.

What Girls Said 11

• I like it because I work to make my money , so it feels good to purchase things for myself. I just love the appeal of finding something cute and new to try on / buy, but responsibly of course. I'm no shopaholic or anything, but I do enjoy it.

As far as bringing my boyfriend along - hell no. I hate - HATE, seeing men forced to go shopping with their gals. If he's in there to get stuff for himself or wanted to tag along than fine - other than that, never would I submit him to such a long and grueling experience. Unless it's lingerie shopping, which I don't think he'll be bothered too much ^^

• hate taking anyone shopping with me, may be my sister that's about it I don't like waiting on people lol... but as to why we love shopping so much is because of new clothessss you get to wear, finding clothes that fit you well and look good. I don't know about these girls, but I absolutely love shopping. Only 3 hours max though, I don't do all day shopping and about twice a month is enough.

• I hate shopping. And I've never invited any male to go with me, I would feel bad for him...

• I can't stand shopping. I follow the motto of Jeff Dunham's "Walter" character -- get your sh*t and get out. I don't like going from store to store to store -- it drives me insane, lol.

• I like it but I think for different reasons than most girls. First of all I hate shopping with other people. I mainly go shopping to relieve stress or take my mind off things. & Sometimes just to pass the time.

• I dislike shopping, but I love the buying clothes part.

• i f***ing hate it unless I need it..

• because it's fun

• I ABSOLUTELY hate shopping. I have no patience to go from one shop to the other looking for the "cool" stuff. I just buy whatever I find nice & reasonable at the first sight.

• A lot of girls have different reasons...and not every girl likes shopping. about the boys, I have no idea

• everyone I know hates it. I'm pretty sure its just a stereotype.

What Guys Said 2

• Because they control sex...they drag you around...you get dragged around...in bed (if you know what I am talkin' about...;0 )

• i think it's just a stereotype... but who wouldn't want to spend someone else's money on themselves?