Girls, what physical features/attributes/items of clothing do you find attractive on guys?

its a pretty well known fact what guys find attractive (physically), and girls use this to there advantage all the time...

but somehow you girls have been quite crafty and keep this secret on the down low from us guys for quite some time, so what makes your head turn on the street? promise I won't tell any one :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nicely fitted jeans, a casual shirt (or button-downs can be hot too, depends on the occasion) nice causal shoes (Nikes or Vans) I like bracelets/wristbands too.

On the street, I am totally blown away by a guy that is fit/muscular, has great hair (Messy, but styled that way. Not careless messy) bright eyes (all colors are nice!) and I like a shadow on a guy as far as facial hair goes... Full-blown beards and mustaches are not hot.

What Girls Said 5

• For me..features would be the clean/dirty look. I love longer hair on guys. Messy, but like it took them a long time to look that way, not that they just rolled out of bed you know?

Also a smile. I fall for beautiful smiles on guys.

Clothing wise, casual. I find guys more attractive when they don't try than when they do.

• 6 ft tall, pale skin. I love it when a guy wears jeans, leather motorcycle jacket, aviators, shirtless. I don't know that drives me crazy and I can't stop staring. I love the military looking men too.

• Well, every girl has their "type" you know. But I think it goes for all girls when I say that a guy needs to look like he actually bathes and washes his clothes lol. I think a guy who looks confident, but not too confident, wears clothes that actually fit him, a decent smile, and looks approachable is attractive.

• V-necks!

• I don't know what you are talking about. What secret? its pretty obvious what attracts girls to guys so I disagree with what you are saying in the details

• ok maybe there's no secret that's just me over exaggerating things, but I'm sure many guys would agree with me in saying that we don't know what girls like (unless its just abs, and arms?)? but I'm sure any girl could tell you that guys find girls in tight jeans/heels/short skirts for example attractive, but that's just the way I see things. I was just wandering if there were similar things girls find attractive in guys, other than abs and arms!

• you are forgetting shoulders :P. Fit, clean, friendly, funny, confident

What Guys Said 1

• These questions are annoying. Don't worry about what women think about you. Live your life as you want to live. By doing this, women will see you as an alpha male and women will begin chasing you.