What do you like to see guys wear, girls?

its pretty common knowledge among girls what guys like to see them wearing. but guys really have no clue what girls want them to wear- so enlighten us =P

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like plain or graphic tees (Not of AEROPOSTALE, but maybe something that has to do with your favorite band or something) that are V-necked, but not too deep. If the shirt is a little tight around his biceps, hot. (If he has skinny, skinny arms, looser shirts can look alright too, but I'm not much in to skinny guys.) Nice fitting, (long enough, fitted but not your sisters jeans, and not totally sagging.) dark-er washed jeans. I like bracelets, just one or two. Wristbands count as bracelets. (I knew a guy who wore a black, cord/rope knotted bracelet all winter, and it was attractive.) For shoes, skate shoes or sneakers (Vans/Converse) or gym shoes. (Nikes are always cool) Grandpa shoes (the ultra white, navy blue accented, 3-inch-think-soled, New Balance grandpa shoes) are a huge turn off to me. I think a guy's shoes are important.

Every girl has different tastes though, just look presentable and be clean and you're pretty much fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• lol, well every girl is different. But me personally, I love guys in white. I have no idea why. But more on the casual side. Baseball caps, teeshirts and shorts.

Hope this helped :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when guys wear a double buttoned jacket. I find it very stunning. (;

h ttp://ww w.yesstyle.com/en/mitoshop-double-breasted-jacket-light-gray-m/info.h tml/pid.1023640186

1|1
    0|0
  • torn jeans! TORN JEANS! lol

or those loose pants.. then again torn fade out jeans!

0|0
    0|0
  • skater guy type

0|0
    0|0
  • i like preppy clothes so express, abercrombie, gap

0|0
    0|0
  • Comic book hero tshirts. Levi jeans. Original hitop converses. A basic slacker style I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys that have those fitted jeans that aren't baggy but are still lose but fit to size and those t- shirts with or without a graphics that are tight enough around the arms and the muscles stand out oh and can't forget the hat:)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.