Why don't guys hit on me?

They used to all of the time in high school. ... but now they don't... even though I changed a lot from what I was. now I'm more in shape, my skin is clearer than it was in high school, and my style completely changed. ... HELP what's wrong with me? lol

i don't think I'm bad looking or anything take a look at my pics :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely because they're intimidated or don't know how to approach girls. Not many guys do.

• what kind of things intimidate men though? I don't get that much, maybe its something I'm doing. or my vibe? idk

• well, that's kind of a relief.. but at the same time its not lol what am I ? supposed to make myself look bad? lol . & hopefully I'm not alone in this lol

• No, don't make yourself look bad. Just try not to worry about this. Go out and have fun, don't be concerned with guys. If you put yourself out there, then it's more of a chance for you to be approached or to approach a guy.

What Guys Said 4

• Welcome to the real world. Lol ;)

Its because thetes nothing there as a barrier anymore giving the guys time to look for girls..

Meaning you'll have to do a little more flirting then in high school

And they arnt going to come in pacts.. Guys code and all.. Lol

And you'll have to pick one and work at it

• thats not what I mean, I used to go anywhere, to the store, the mall etc and guys would come up and just randomly talk to me. now nothing . I feel like its me lol

• well, most of the time I am alone because I work at the mall. but I've always had confidence in myself. I have good posture and all that. I just don't know. and I don't have low self esteem, I'm just kinda stumped bout it. when I meet people through friends I almost always get asked out or asked for my number, but out in public I hardly ever get talked to. I don't understand it. because it was so different back in the day lol

• You work in the mall.. Where there's your problem.. Lol

But really it could b we a lot of things.. How about you go ask them out

• haha you think it has to do with your looks! take a deeper look inside your mind, you'll find it!

I'll give you a hint: "worry"

• its just a different situation. everything is different after high school

• There's nothing wrong with you. You need to get out there and assert yourself and make yourself known to all those guys.

• how else can I make myself known ? lol I'm not used to going out there, I'm used to them coming to me. its a whole new ballgame lol

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're unapproachable.

Just loosen up and they will come back like they used to.

• You, probably, intimdate them by your attitude or looks.

• They think that they have no chance to be with you. You're pretty by the way :)

• i have no idea what it is. and thank you :)

• Nothing, they just don't know how to approach you