When guys see a girl?

When guys see a girl theyve never met, do they initially think 'wow, she's pretty,' or 'I bet she's nice.'? Or are the first thoughts more critical.. like 'she could lose some weight,' 'what is her hair doing?' or 'that skirt doesn't fit, she looks like a man?'

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's cute, I'd be like "hmm, she's cute." If she's not, I'd just look somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think the former of those two types more often than not. When I look at a girl I tend to note what she is, rather than what she is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I initially think would I sleep with her? And then I wonder what she'll sound like when I bring her to orgasim.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I see a hot chick I usually just think to myself how hot she is but if I don't think she's attractive then I just don't really think anything negative of her I just focus my vision elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they initially starts with a compliment, either negative or positive, as a guy, I know, and I have experienced it. :) we judge girls by appearance at first sight. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how glaring the vice or virtue is. I'm not very critical, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go from "wow, she's pretty" to "I wonder what it would be like to hang out with her"

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't look at women with a critical eye, men for that matter, if I don't find them appealing then I just focus my attention elsewhere.

What Girls Said 2

• Some men don't care enough about an average girl to take a second glance or even consider being friends. But if someone like JLo walked by, they would immediately raise their eyebrows. I guess it also depends on what kind of guy he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is pretty interesting. I'm not sure but I would guess it has something to do with what stands out the most like if she has an interesting style or if she's showing a lot of skin

0|0
    0|0