Opinions on 3D nail art?

I like it a lot as long a it isn't crazy. I don't mean nails like sakurina's here link

some more wearable designs like

link

link

link

What do you think?

• Love it, super cute
  • WTF?
  • Hate them, stick to normal polish
  • I really don't care/see answers
And just thought I'd mention, I'm designing some nail art to go on my real nails. I refuse to get acrylics ever and am experimenting more as I grow my nails. So they won't look as done up because they will never be quite as long as fake nails

Most Helpful Girl

• I meant to pick A - damn scroller :P

I absolutely love that type of nail art; it's so unique and the designs can get pretty artistic. My friend got her's done like; she picked the theme ocean for hers lol they looked amazing; the lady who did them built like a little beach on each nail with tiny fish swimming beneath the blue of the acrylic. They looked incredible :D

• Sounds so awesome! I love how people are so creative with japanese nail art. But I'm cheap and insist on teaching myself to do it with supplies. Hope I can get good at it!

• Ooh I haven't drawn up any animal print ones yet. New inspiration! that would be awesome if you were my first customer :)

• Yea - create some animalistic designs and I'll definitely check them out ^^ Studs are nice too, as I have such a weakness for the shiny lol :P maybe throw on some paw print decals - and you'll have a sale :D

What Guys Said 2

• That first girls nails are f***ing amazing, the one you said who you don't mean. But hers are awesome

• No offence but if my girl would have those...id just be like wtf!? Really!?!?!?

• No problem, it's just your opinion. Even the first link with the tiny bows is too over the top in your opinion? I'm surprised

• @link I agree that it's creepy. Girl needs smaller lenses and better false eyelashes. My everyday look is the dolly eye tutorial by chichiyaz on YouTube. I can't link to it now because I'm on my phone :(

• lol as long you don over do it

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't wear them- I'm not much of a nail art person, but if someone likes them then they should be able to wear them ^_^

• I think they look really cute, but I just couldn't wear them on me. Maybe on someone else who treats their nails kindly would pull them off. Not anyone that's out in mud or oil =/

• Yeah I can't wear nail art the weeks I am working because I work with food in a restaurant. But I'm moving to college soon and then I can do whatever I want with my nails! Yeah, super hard work would just trash them :(

• I love them! If my job wouldn't require I have short nails, I'd always get 3d nail art.

• Too... BOLD for me, not my style, I like it plain.

But if you want to do it, you can.

• They're a little too over the top for my taste.

• i don't like it, it's so fake and over the top