What clothes do you wear or like to see on a first date?

So what clothing is best to wear on a first or the first few dates? Guys, what do you think looks best? Girls, do you have any go to pieces or ideas?

Going out with the guy from work I like for the first time that isn't work related in a little and am freaking out about what to wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for the first date I would say something fun yet sexy. There is a saying first impressions last so you want to make a good first impression. You don't want to come across as too conservative or too loose you want it in the middle the outfit that says listen I'm not a nun but I'm also not that girl that you can just pick up anywhere. Hope it helps...

What Guys Said 1

• Women never believe me when I say this, but men don't really notice what you wear. Wear what makes your body look the best. He will be mentally undressing you anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• if it's summer, I'll usually wear jeans and a tank, something casual, comfortable, but cute