He's losing his hair or bald

If the guy is losing his hair, has thin hair, or has already gone bald how much does this matter? I know the comb over and everything is bad. But say he doesn't have a comb over. He either shaves his head or has a buzz cut.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to sound shallow, but it matters a little. but if I loved him, it wouldn't be the hugest factor in our relationship. Has he tried vitamins, health food stores have some natural hair products too.

What Girls Said 5

• It is only natural for guys to lose hair upon aging. Of course it is better if he still has his hair, but balding guys are fine. Just make sure that you don't grow your hair on one side and comb it over the top bald area to cover the spot. eeekkkk

Some balding guys are even cuter =)

• If I'm dating a guy my age, I'd be pretty freaked in all honesty. But an older guy roundabouts the age of 35+ it's definitely perfectly suitable. I mean, not that premature balding is unnatural. Hah. But if he shaves, that's completely different. Still I'd rather have a guy with hair I could run my fingers through, but it wouldn't be a make or break it situation.

This is just MY opinion, I'm sure many others are different. :]

• It's fine as long as you make it look like a choice.

• To me, it matters simply because it makes him look old. If he has a buzz cut then it will be attractive. Personally, I'm not really into completely shaved heads, it just makes me think either skinhead or Mr. Clean lol.

• This look is very attractive :)

What Guys Said 1

• Balding is normal for men. Honestly it's just the hormones, the testosterone turns into Dehydrotestosterone and our genes either make us resistant to it or our hair follicules in our heads pay for it. Our hair then minituarizes over time and it grows thinner and thinner till it doesn't grow anymore.

Theres meds to HELP with it, but all it does is slow it down, it rarely regrows hair.There's Propecia (one a day tablet to control DHT) then there's Rogain which is 2 times a day foam or liquid to help grow hair, it rarely works. and then there's taking natural vitamins and supplements and also upping your dose of Biotin helps with your hair, along with your skin and nails.

Brushing daily with a good boar hair brush helps distribute blood to your folicules and helps regrow or thicken hair, and then there's massaging your scalp when you shower for at least 2-3 minutes.There's options to slow down hairloss, but its inevitable its in your genes! :)

I would rather be bald than fat, and frankly growing facial hair helps accentuate balding (make it look more attractive). Atleast when we grow old we guys look more rugged, girls get haggard o.o but they do have a full head of hair, so its a fair trade off huh? lol