Have you ever been so fed up with acting your age?

Have you ever just said f*ck it, I'm sick of this and do something you only did when you were younger? Something you did when you were like 7 and didn't really care what others thought and were possibly naive.

Most Helpful Guy

• this whole notion of people having to act a certain way because of their age is stupid. OK it's fine in certain aspects, like working and taking more responsibility as you get older but when it comes to having fun etc, why should you sacrifice what YOU like to do just to conform to these boundaries we set?

Calling someone childish because they like to bounce around on a pogo stick at 40years old for example, I say good on the person who has the courage to do that!

I think it's a shame that we lose our inner child as we get older, we shouldn't be afraid to do things we enjoy, even if it's regarded as something a minor would do.

What Guys Said 4

• I randomly hung out a swing set for 15-20 minutes last week, after not being on one since I was about 8 years old. Can't explain the randomness of it, but it was good to take a step away from the world for a minute and just enjoy.

• Yeah recently I've started doing a lot of things that usually only like 5-10 year olds do lol. I miss being 4 years old when I had no worries and when life was actually good :)

• duh do that everyday.

• f*** yeah who says we have to act our age. There is no rule book that says we have to. If I want to watch cartoons ill watch f***ing cartoons or if I want to go to the zoo to see stuff ill f***ing go to the zoo and I don't give a sh*t about all the "cool people" who think its childish.

What Girls Said 3

• All the time :D Watch Disney Channel and movies, Spongebob, Dragon Tales and others. I LOVE coloring in coloring books, especially about princesses. I dressed up like Belle from Beauty and the Beast for one Halloween. I go to the park and just run around. I play hide & seek and tag with my neighbors daughters. I randomly lay on the floor and pretend to make snow angels. I sob in the sad parts of Disney movies, like when Nemo gets taken away from Marlin and gets put in the fish tank or when Eve shuts down and Wall-E does everything to get her back. And way more =)

• I basically spend my days trying NOT to act like the five year old I still am. It eventually ressurfaces though.

I still watch Lion King, and I still cry when Mufasa dies. No, not like a tear or two. Full on sobbing.

I am mesmerized by bubbles. Give me bubbles & I'd be happy forever & ever.

I get the urge sometimes to just walk by spinning round and round.

I have the entire Disney soundtrack on my iPod.

So yeah, I feel you :\

• I dance around in my underwear. :D I watch spongebob. I sleep on my tummy. Few other things. It's so fun. Don't ask why, ask why not. ;-)

• I do that all the time. I like 3 this morning I was dancing around in my brothers old avatar shirt with a plastic camp spoon using it as a microphone singing at the top of my lungs...

• LOL! Cute!

• even my dad finds spongebob funny.aha