Do you like vintage-ish clothes on women??

clothes like...

link

link

link

link

link

link

and other stuff from www.modcloth.com guys and gals if you wouldn't mind taking a look it would be much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest vintage clothes can be nice but till a certain point. I have a few female friends who dress up all the time in ridiculous stuff that girls should strictly only wear on the runway. We'll be having a small get together at the house and they'll come dressing like they just walked off some fashion magazine and it's just like WHY?. We're just chilling out no need for a fashion parade. I like the jeans look on a girl the most though but every now and again something vintage is cool. Just keep it relatively simple please :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes,it's cute and sometimes it can be surprisingly hot or sexy for some reason. I don't know why though. My brain just likes girls in it.

• I personally thought only this one: link looked niceish..

link

link

link

link

link

That's more to my liking.. but then again.. that's just my opinion..

FWIW,

Tim

• Yes..

What Girls Said 4

• If they say no, would you still wear those clothes?

If your answer is yes, than why did you even ask this question?

• well to a certain point it would be yes. if they thought they were tacky costumes or something I wouldn't but if it just wasn't their style I would

• I love vintage clothes. They're sexy because they are ultra feminine, and has an understated sensuality about them. (sexy, but not in-your-face type of sexy)

• i think I'd be okay with wearing all of that except for the 4th link...

• modcloth is my absolute favorite site but so overpriced

• i know I like to either ask for their giftcards for birthday/ Christmas or get their stuff on sale but I sew and found some modcloth-esqe patterns so I was going to try them :)