What is your favorite perfume?

I don't have any name brand ones like Gucci or Armani but my favorite Is White Gardenia by Bodycology or Embrace by the Signature Mary Kay collection. What are your favorite GUYS TOO! My favorite cologne for men is either the Curve collection or the new Tim McGrath (I think that's his last name) fragrance.

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure which one. I just know a friend of mine put that on one time and I was kinda like "K, I know were just friends and all but I really want to jump your bones because of that perfume." Turns out it was Britney freakin Spears.

P.S. You are really really super pretty.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• You ask the ladies but isn't it just as or more important to hear from the guys? -pleasures-delicious-red door-giorgio-tommy girl-chanel # 5-ck one-pink sugar-gucci by gucci-samsara-and vera wang by vera wang. these are all my favorites

0|0
    0|0
  • That Britney Spears stuff is awesome! Spray that sh*t on a tree and I'll most likely hump the tree.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I wear lavanila vanilla passionfruit and I get compliments. It is oriental and sweet like a confection on the boardwalk. Like the sugar crystal smell of a cotton candy booth turned sexy. I also like lavanila vanilla grapefruit and I'll buy it after I run out of the passionfruit. They smell similar but the grapefruit is a little less oriental and more sweet. Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear any fancy perfumes. I just (sometimes) use a very simple vanilla body spray. But I do use this body lotion called Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works every day. link

According to the website, its key fragrances are: French Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Oakmoss, Musk

All I know is it smells like heaven, lol. I also have these ones that are in smaller bottles that I use less often:

link

link

link

As for guys... not really sure what smells I like. I guess as long as it's not too strong (lest it give me a headache), then I'm not too picky with scents.

0|0
    0|0
  • i collect perfumes and I have over 30 of them so it's gonna be tough picking A favourite...i have a few though

ralph lauren blue

issey miyake l'eau d'issey

davidoff cool water woman

my fav pour homme:

giorgio armani acqua di gio

chanel allure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda weird, I don't wear perfume...Just gives me headaches. But I used to wear Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel because someone bought it for me for Christmas.

I usually just smell like my soap/shampoo & sometimes I'll spray a light body spray called "Dark Kiss" from B&BW. My Victoria's Secret hair spray smells good, too. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • whats the Victoria's secret hair spray called/ smell like? and my fav perfume has got to be princess or tease at Victoria's secret. my boyfriend always tells me to wear those, I have 20 perfumes and he loves those two the most.

• It's called "So Sexy" :D

• I love:

Lancome's Poeme

Dolce Gabbana's Light Blue

Thierry Mugler's Alien

Juicy Couture's Couture Couture

Britney Spears' Curious

And for men:

Hugo Boss' Element

Armani's Armani Code

Adidas' Moves

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom by bath and body works

I also like So...Kiss me?

Victorias secret always has amazing ones too

0|0
    0|0
  • -Armani Acqua di Gioia

-Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

-Juicy Couture Peace, love and Juicy Couture

-Juicy Couture Couture

-Daisy Fuentes...idk the name, but it has a creamy, berry fragrance

0|0
    0|0
  • Candy, Baby! (VS) Warm and Cozy (PINK) and Twilight Woods (B&BW)

Depends on the occasion!

0|0
    0|0
  • Armani Code

Gucci Rush

Guess Gold

0|0
    0|0
  • Be Delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • DKNY Golden Delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • do you mean Tim McGraw?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear perfumes but Deo SpinZ Black colour that's amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy = Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

2) Victoria's Secret Noir Tease = Juicy fruit and flirtatious flowers

3) & I can't wait to buy Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume due out in October. I LOVE Taylor Swift & her fragrance sounds like it will smell amazing. :-)

Wonderstruck = The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and feminine allure…. In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus…. Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach

0|0
    0|0