What to wear on a date? ideas appreciated guys.

Going to a date tomorrow just for dessers and coffees with a guy I been talking to for a while however I'm nervous and really unsure what to wear I'm about five ft 4 inch and I'm slim Asian any ideas ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your personality. If you're the sassy classy type some boots, tight jeans a cute blouse would look good. If you're more the prim and proper type a cute floral print blouse and some flats would also look nice. Whatever you choose, don't worry about looking "sexy". Instead, go for cute. Too often women try to pull off "sexy" even though that's not the kind of personality they have and it ends up clashing because you feel uncomfortable in what you're wearing. You should also do your hair in some nice big soft curls if it's long enough. Brunettes in curls are very attractive. Here's a link to a good style I like: link

What Guys Said 10

• i would say a cute dress... a little makeup not too much. and then some cute shoes. that should cut it =P

• Whatever you normally feel comfortable in? I honestly don't get how this is a serious question when the answer is so plain-as-day obvious, but eh.

• I don't even notice what girls are wearing. Actually that's not true, the one thing I notice is when they wear stupid uncomfortable shoes and then walk like they're retarded. I'd be more impressed if they wore some sneakers.

• Pants and a shirt?

• black form fitting sweater, preferably a turtle neck and jeggings with casual looking heels. Good look for coffee/dessert and just in case you guys head anywhere for drinks after.

• Don't get crazy classy or tooo sexy(slutty) lol just wear something that you look cute in and makes you feel confident Whatever it is

• u should ask your date this question. seriously

• leggings and an oversized t. That would definitely get me going :)

• dont forget the cleavage if you want to have sex.

• short-hemmed kimono

What Girls Said 7

• some dark skinny jeans with a white cami and a black fitted women's blazer (not men's!) then add a chunky necklace to dress it up if you want and some strappy black sandals or black pumps (but only if you can walk and feel comfy in heels!)

link

• Wear something that makes you feel confident. Something that makes YOU feel pretty... Confidense is really important.. No matter what you wear. If a guy is willing to go o a date with you he must like you.

• Wear something you feel completely comfortable and confident in and that shows off your personality.

• The little black dress is a classic, for any situation, depends on the style that you get.

• if you're gonna wear jeans, wear them with some nice heals a nice shirt and your hair down. if you wanna wear a skirt dress it down a bit. or you could wear a summer dress! but since its coffee why not some white jeans and a nice black shirt? :)

• A cute summer dress that hugs the curves of your body but isn't too short & some strappy sandals or nude pumps with your hair pulled back in a pony tail or down & wavy. :-) Do some natural makeup & be sure to use a spritz of perfume.

Have fun on your date!

• padded bras, high heels, little bid of make up, although not much to worry about because...HE SHOULD LIKE YOU KNOW MATTER WHAT.

• i don't agree with the padded bra part. that's like false advertisement.

• lol this is funny, she recommends padded bras & makeup then proceeds to say he should like you no matter wut

• thanks XD