Generally speaking, if the color is the same, do you perfer longer hair?

Are bobs really cute to guys or would you better like long locks.

What about a shaven head? Or a Mohawk?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like long and short hair. A girl who's adventurous with her hair and color can be a lot of fun. And to be completely honest, I have seen some girls pull the mohawk off pretty well too.

But I'm not into the shaved head or buzzed haircut look at all.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I hate hollywood's hairstyle right now. I feel that women should have long hair. Short hair is just so... unfeminine.

• long hair is my favorite

• Long hair. Short is ok.

• Long hair is the best.

• Bobs can be cute. I like medium length hair best. Shaven head and mohwaks are a big turn off.

What Girls Said 2

• most guys say that they prefer long hair,or at least longer than chin length,some say it's cause long hair is a sign of femininity and that's why guys like it,some say that long hair is considered feminine and guys say they like it better to hide their homosexual tendencies blah blah blah... I don't know which one of those is right,maybe it's different for every guy,but that's all I know. so guys prefer long hair,that being said I have short hair,a pixie cut :Ð I've had every hair length,and every type of bangs imaginable,except shaved,and well I will probably try that too once I'm old enough to move out

• My hair is currently down to my hips right now and people are always playing with it and guys always say they like it but I have no idea I think girls look really nice with short hair sometimes. You just have to have the right facial features/ bone structure to pull it off properly