One of my closes friends always wears spaghetti straps a skirt and knee highs would you call her a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• Skimmpy clothes; does not a slut make, but I could see why people would confuse her for one. If I see a guy down the street dressed as a cop; I would call him officer.

What Guys Said 1

• well does she have a lot of sex with lots of guys? That might answer your question.

• After thinking about it long and hard I have to agree with him. Is the weather warm where you are located? That would be another good reason for wearing spaghetti straps and a skirt. Also I love the name VAGitarian...ha ha

What Girls Said 11

• i would say trashy, but being slutty has nothing to do with clothes at all.

There is a known rule that if you wear a tank top or tube top that shows your top half, you cover your bottom half. if you are wearing a skirt, shorts, or in any other way are showing your bottom half, you cover up on top with a cute around the neck shirt or something of that kind. Its just the best way to do it. tell her to only show one asset at a time, its shouldn't be given away for free.

Leave the mystery for the bedroom.

• No. now y would you say that? maybe she just likes how it looks on her. yea its revealing but doesn't mean she's a slut. don't judge her like that base off of what she wears. Some girls who are sluts don't wear cloths like that all the time or at all. So no she's not unless personally you know but not speculating off of what she wears. that's wrong.

• No. Would you?

• skanky, not slutty.

• Nope, I'd call her an idiot cos it's really really cold right now.

• depends. how old she is. are her tits hanging out? is she a slut lol?

• Biggest whore I've ever heard of.

• trashy

not slutty.

• She might look a bit trashy but I wouldn't call her a slut without knowing her.

• no.

• not necessarily, maybe that's all she has to wear. its what the girl does that defines her as a slut. there are girls who are covered and don't wear things like that in public but they are sluts because they brag about what they did with a few guys on the week end or the guys talk about her