What do you think of makeup?

Women what do you thing about makeup? Is it good? Bad? Helpful?

Men, what do you think?

I'm looking for details/ insight.

Pleas share anything that you think and feel about makeup.

Lets keep it friendly. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd prefer just to see a girl's beautiful face the way it is, and not have her feel like she has to paint her face on every day or else she's ugly. But if she likes wearing makeup, then that's cool too

• Do you ever find makeup offensive?

• if there's way too much, I wish I could just tell them, to tone it down a little and not worry about it so much

What Girls Said 6

• I think makeup can be interesting. I don't see it as good, bad, or helpful. Sometimes I wear it, sometimes I don't.

• make-ups amazing, you can use it to emphasis your best features, and it can be fun to just going totally all out crazy with it. also if you have a spot or anything you can just cover it up like it was never there :).

• It's okay in some ways. Like concealer or foundation to help even out your complexion if your face isn't same all around color-wise. If you put to much, it looks horrible. You should put enough on to help with what I stated before and to make your eyes pop out, if you prefer it that way. I think women should put on a minimal amount of make-up.

• Can I ask why a one-tone face is desirable?

Would that eventually look like a Barbie-doll?

• It may not be desirable for some people. I think you can use that stuff, if you wish to have a one-tone face. Not that you must.

• It is helpful but say after you have your boyfriend with you and he says he likes you better without it, it makes you feel so heartwarming inside.

• I think it's fun and it's a features enhancer.

• make up is a tool that defines a womens or mans best features. like eyes, lips, cheeks. my boyfriend doesn't like it too much but I just tell him I wear it so you can c my features even more ahahaha

What Guys Said 1

• Make up is mostly for a woman to hide the various flaws. Us guys can get away with it. I'm not sure what's up with the fool that said it defines a man's features. I don't know any guys that wear make-up. Maybe her boyfriend wears it. Yikes.