Ways to improve your look?

What are things that a member of the opposite gender should change to improve his/her appearance? What sort of things do you notice that some guys/girls wear or do that makes them appear more attractive? It may be a certain haircut you like or some type of clothing but anything is possible.

And I'm more looking for you opinions on style and grooming than exercising to get fitter because I think that's a universal and more obvious answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• well for guys here are some things to do to imrpove themselves..

-guys with hair that's bald is never really good(unless for a cause that's reasonable),i hate mohawks and most guys who bleach their hair don't end up looking good..,

-some guys need to pluck inbetween their eyebrows a little so theyre not too bad

-i find guys who wear laid back clothing(shorts,tshirt)more attractive(personal preference)

-guys with abs and strong arms are definitely better looking than those without

-i really like it when guys wear workout clothes,they look hot

What Girls Said 1

• Well you're already noticeably attractive to me, but I love a short hair cut on a guy. Clean cut, clean shaved, the best.

What Guys Said 0