Do you guys have little sisters that borrow and ruin your stuff?

when I went to college I left a lot of clothes at home because I couldn't fit it all in my dorm. I told my little sister she could borrow my stuff as long and she treated it nicely.

today I went to wear a dress I'd left and found a huge rip in the back. and last week I noticed one of my shirts had a really dark stain that wasn't there when I left.

my sister said she was sorry and that accidents happen, but these aren't my only clothes that she ruined. should I tell her she's not allowed to borrow my stuff anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! I have a little sister who does stuff like that too! Just a couple days ago she took my toothbrush that I packed to go away at a friends house for a week! -K

Ok so we are all three answering questions and this is my opinion I mean that happens to me every time all you have to do is literally MAKE them wash them or fix them or buy you a new one and it is also a great excuse for you to get new clothes so like it will teach them and everything too so ya I vote you go with my idea and not my friends lol ~Amber

she takes me clothe and nnneeeeuuuhhh and makes a mess on them -S

What Guys Said 4

• no, my ex does that >:O

• Well my sister and I are much older now but when we were younger she'd have to do EVERYTHING I did and take everything I own. It was quite annoying then but now I know she just wanted to be like her big brother. I love my sister even though she can still be annoying at times.

• yeah, my little sis use to break all my sh*t. until I stopped letting her barrow it.

now she breaks my sister's sh*t cause my sis is still dumb enough to let her barrow it...

she's 15 btw.

• Tell her that if it continues to happen..that she can not have the PRIVILEGE of borrowing your clothes...it is her right to have the privilege to borrow them..but if she can not be more careful with them..then you can easily take it away from her...

What Girls Said 5

• give her another chance. just tell her nicely and in a firm tone...let her know that you trusted her with your things and allowed her to borrow stuff from you as long as she took great care of them...but she didn't and that ruined that trust. tell her you're willing to give her another chance but if she messes up again, she won't get to borrow them anymore.

• my older brother does...mostly headbands (he thinks he's a ninja -.-'') I swear that boy is retarded,he's almost 18 for f***s sake

• You are never too old to be a ninja of the LIN QUEI CLAN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

• My sister once told me, "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine." At the same time, she doesn't allow me to borrow her stuff. It's come to the point where I have to hide certain things from her because once she borrows something, I won't get it back. If I were you, I would hide it because even if you do tell her, she'll do it anyway when you leave again.

• Just hide the things you don't want her to use.

• yes I did, my sister was 3 years younger than me and she always borrowed and ruined all my stuff. I hated it, but my mom said she should be allowed to and I was so PO'd. Now that we're older I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.