Are tan people really that unattractive? :(

what I have experimented was I used my pics. one set was my true color which is tan and the second set I lightened my skin through photoshop. the set that I was tan in I got rates 7-9.5 average 8.. but when I asked girls to rate me with the light skin pic I got rates 7.5-10 average 9.1. Are guys really that unattractive if they are tan? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• tan guys are hot.. I guess maybe with different bodies will have different effect?

example tan guys with athletic body is super hot... looks very sporty and out going.

for guys with will a skinny build having tan skin is a bit off for me.. I preferred them with fair skin :)

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on the people rating you:

If they were majorly white / fair skinned, well most people have a natural attraction to their own color, therefore that would be preferred.

If the people were the same tanned ethnicity you are, then the ratings probably would've been a lot higher for the tanned skin.

I love that rich bronzed color ^^

• It depends on the woman's personal preferences :) Myself personally I don't usually feel that attracted to tan people, but I know a lot of girls who are :D

• I, for one, find tan people more attractive. Where from in Eastern Europe are you?

• Post both pictures here.

Some guys look good with tan skin and some looks gd with pale.

• And I like tan guys by the way,they are hot hot hot but some don't look hot with a tan skin unless they are musclers And do sport E.g batista is tan right? "He is hot"

Dont stress yourself.

• what race are you? not trying to be racist but I hear that many people of certain races prefer fair skin to tan. like are you east indian or Asian by any chance?

• I am easten European, we are usually light skinned except for me lol

• Why are you sad? You're tan, based on your results, shouldn't you be happy?

• Oh sh*t my bad I misread your Q. No, tan people are attractive. Dark people are not. It just depends how tan you really are. I am naturally tan but I am not too dark. People from all over the world will appreciate the lighter skinned, it's just an observation fact.

• I'm not sad. I just wish I was a little more lighter

• Just get a lighter girlfriend and have lighter babies if you're really that shallow. I know a bunch of Mexicans that do this.

What Guys Said 3

• wtf are you talking about "are tan people really that unattractive"

isn't EVERYONE trying to get a tan...lmao wtf

• i thought a lot of girls actually liked tan

• Historically through out the world tans of been considered ugly. Only recently because of actors getting tan, while working of films outside, have tans begun to be considered attractive.