I'm an African American female that is very much attracted to white males only. Is it such a crime..? Ugh

So I'm a African American female that is very much attracted to white males only.And I get so much hell from friends and some family.One person said to me I bet you wish you were white you could be with all the white boys.No I don't wish I was white I'm glad that I'm me.Then mt aunt is always like ew you like those nasty ass white men.i feel like white men are not nasty and if I choose to be with one then that's me.And my cousin goes around telling people that I'm racist to black people that is not true .Why would I be racist to the people I came from?My friends are like ew why do you like pink penis.last time I checked it was not about what was in his pants.Ugh I just get so tierd of here this all the time.Is it a crime for me to only date white guys? feedback

hearing

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a LOT of retarded people out there who can never think outside the box, so to speak. Being mixed, I can tell you some horror stories about bigotry and dating. In college, the black women wanted nothing to do with me because I wasn't "Black enough". Yet the moment I started chasing the white chicks, some of the black girls gave me hell for being a sellout and suffering jungle fever.

Go figure. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Perhaps you only date white men because the brothas in your area are a bunch of idiots. Try looking elsewhere for an educated, intelligent black man who has his stuff together. Yes, there are plenty of such black men. Believe it.

I am always an avid fan of a working relationship despite the variable factors such as interracial dating and such. Though there are exceptions such as West Virginia Inbreeding, etc.

The question is, are you just dating or having sex with them? You are not obligated to answer, just wondering why you posted here instead of the Dating Section

• no I'm not having sex with them..I didn't put it in this section gag did..and the changed my whole title.but I put it in relationships

What Guys Said 11

• I only dated one woman of ther race I resimble... Although I threw away racial identity a long time ago... I threw it away for 2 reasons... here is only one of the two... I go to a family reunion, I have my grandmother WHO IS cherokee and that side of my family... African Americans... Whites (Cajuns mostly, a few scots, and other erocentrical ethnicities I can't think of at the moment because I work nights, and am tired because my mind think it is 9:00pm instead of 9:00am...) I closer resemble the black members of my family... However, I do not date black women. I dated one and she was the worst of the women I dated. However, my reason for not dating black women is not soley blamed upon that one particular instance. So don't get me wrong there.

I don't think of it as a crime considering biologically I am 55-66% AA, 25% cherokee, and the rest mutt... LOL But then again, I threw away racial Identity about 13 years ago.

If I were related to you, I would not have an issue with your choice. You have seen something that is displeasing either be it looks, personality or culturally with the "average" african American male. If that were the case, I can respect that because you are being honest. Especially if you have legitimate, logical ascertations and claims of your disdain. Moreover, who the hell's business is it to f*cking try to screw with you based upon your preference? That sounds to me as if they have too mucgh time on their hands and have no life of their own, so they must f*ck with you, IMHO.

• There is no crime. And anyone who tries to tell you different is just not worth listening to. You choose who you like. I think I've liked every race of girls at one point or another. One that I really had a thing for was Latino. So.. yeah. :] Don't worry about it.

• Why do you talk to these people? People who like to criticize my love life get X'ed out until they get their heads out of their asses. I don't need bullsh*t like that.

They talk to you this way because you allow them. Stop it.

• HEH, a less combative approach than I would take eh? Could not agree more, nonetheless...

• The whole race issue aside, it's really about respect. If you think you're going to review my dating life--for ANY reason--I don't want to talk to you until you learn to shut your fool mouth.

• Not at all. You like what you like, and you're not shy about trying to get it.

That's what being a modern woman is all about.

• LOL! It has annoyed me considerably over the years that I see white females with black males but almost never see black females with white males...tbh I have never been around black females..I grew up in a small town in Iowa and now I live in South Dakota...nothing here but honkies and Lakota Sioux...maybe some Creek or Crow...but...it is way past time that some of us honkey males tap into some of those beautiful black females...I am friended with about 15 or 20 of them on GAG...and...I had no idea that any of them would like me...need to get that word out...I gotta believe that, if the bait is offered, we will bit...

• lol.Well I think you answerd one of my other questions.About would you date a black female.And my ex lived in Sioux falls.And most of the girls he date is black so there is some out there

• Yes there are a few in Sioux Falls...but I live north in Watertown...almost no black adults here...starting to see some children here tho...Yes I would date a black female now and I would marry one. When I was younger it would have been difficult to marry a black because there would have been opposition from my parents...all their arguments tho, basically boiled down to the idea of the difficulties that mixed children might have...

• I'm so glad my parents don't care what race I date. No, it's not a crime. I don't know why they're so hung up on who other people date. They need to mind their own business and butt out of other people's personal life.

• My parent's don't care.it's just other relatives and "so called friends"

• I say we all have our tastes I'm kinda the same way but I'm puerto rican/jamacian I find a lot blondes highly attractive. As for those people in your business tell them stop brown nosing

• Thanks

• no problem, everyone is different and have preferences (i'm in a similar situation) so I can feel your pain :-p goodluck

• good luck to you too

• Love is a beautiful thing and you should love whoever you want to love. That's messed up how your family perceive people.

• Well it's not the whole family its just one or two people

• Funnily enough, my exes sister only ever used to date black guys. So, I don't see why anyone should have a problem with you. Tell them to get their own life, it might stop them being so interested in yours.

• No, I'm african American , but I don't really date african American girls . I'm more toward Hispanics .

• Nah it only your prefer white men as long you not bash black men then you cool with me.

What Girls Said 8

• i agree with the anonymous answer below me and your family. if you only like white guys then you are on the road for disaster because your not gonna get treated with the respect you deserve. look at how a lot of them feel about black girls in general? you really think your gonna have success? try to get out of that, hopefully its just a phase

• Date who you want, I don't date black guys and I'm white, does that make me racist? Nope because everyone has different tastes and making somebody date a person they don't like just because if they didn't, they would be classified as racist is wrong. And to be honest your family are the racist ones not you! Calling white people ugly and such just because of their skin color is racist just like if I did that to a black person. Date who you want, it's your choice not theirs. OK sorry I'm ranting lol :)

• lol it's fine.And its just my aunt that call white men ugly.i think she is racist to because she is always quick to say ew to a white man.And the way I see it if she look at the men she dated she would be saying ew.They are just bold and old.But what she says doesn't matter to me my parents are OK with it so I'm happy

• That's nice :) just listen to your parents and be happy

• Yes you are under arrest..but ya its gross that its pink

• lol. Well I guess I have the right to remain silent. I pay no attention to what he looks like down there. Just as long as he is a good person

• If it were me id just avoid getting physical but not all are pink some are tan

• Wow they are ridiculous. You can't help who you like

• People should not care who you like, as it doesn't affect them.

• It seems like it

• I feel guilty sometimes for being attracted to guys outside my race

• i agree with your friends and family, all these fine black men around and you like white boys? most of them have no love for black women at all. the only reason they're being nice to you on this question is because you're complimenting them. if this was a question asking "what do you think of black women", at least 75% of the white male answerers would have nothing but stereotypes and nastiness to say about black women. what's wrong with your own race? why do you like white boys so much? I refuse to believe its solely because of attraction because there are not that many fine white guys compared to black guys. it's not a crime but it doesn't look right. cats don't date dogs. have you ever even dated a white guy before or are you just fantasizing about what it would be like to be with one? once he gets mad at you and calls you a n*****, or doesn't stand up for you when his friend/family calls you one, you will remember what your friends and family said and come running right back to black men

• Well I have dated all white guys.My whole life and thier friends want call me a n***** because they are black.Uhhm