Do guys care about stretch marks?

Im nervous to show off my stretchmarks because I have some on my breasts, alittle on my legs, and some on my arm but I have working out and I am still losing weight but I dnt know if its a turn off to guys or what? Guys can you help me out here..

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope not really just don't ask your boyfriend if he minds or if he sees them I have some strechmarks cause in my fam we go threw rapid groth spurts my guy hasen't mentioned anything about my strech marks. Everyone has them even my guy has some on his arms it's not somenthing I really notice when I get naked enough for him to see them I don't really have that on my mind I'm too caught up in what him and I are doing. If you want your strech marks covered get muran strech mark and cellulite serum from sephora it works like magic yes it's a little pricy at 70 $ but its really worth it I had bad strech marks on my boobs and they were bright red strech marks now you can't see them unless you really look closely and have a really really bright light shining on them

What Guys Said 4

• Stretch marks are normal. Don't worry about them. The only difference between you, and all the women in magazines, is the amount of makeup and airbrushing.

• Not really, they are sort of cute... lol. I mean you kinda should expect it, the majority of girls have it I think its probably rarer that they don't. Guys even get them aswell, although I guess that's much rarer (I don't have them myself but seen other guys with it) but on girls its sorta cool to look at, its like an interesting pattern but eventually it fades over time anyway especially cute if its on her butt and boobs.

• seriously?

• i mean them being cute

• yeah lol, they arn't unnattractive that's for certain. I'm mutual about it really it doesn't bother me but it can look cute :P

• Most don't care.

• To be honest, if there are SOME stretch marks on the sides of a girl's butt cheeks, I actually find it kinda hot...

What Girls Said 4

• Meh. It's normal, and anyone who minds is silly, seeing as most people have them. If they really bother you, things like bio-oil do help with the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Just a thought.

• I have some and the guys who have seen them said that they don't care.

• Nope, most don't really care, or at least the good ones don't. Especially the faded stretch marks, the red ones might be a little much though.

• I have some stretch marks from when I stopped running everyday and I was with this guy who told his ex about them so ya some guys might not care but then you get the ones who are total doosh bags.