Guys: How do you feel about that new trend for feather hair extensions?

Okay I noticed that a lot of girls are getting feather hair extensions in their hair and I was wondering do you guys like it or pass? I think it looks kinda cute on some people but I wouldn't try it because its not my style. Plus I kinda feel sorry for the roosters that they get the feathers from. Oh of course girls can comment too if they want.

• Yes, I like them.
  • Nope, don't like them.
  • Indifferent
  • I'm a girl and wanna see the results.

Most Helpful Girl

• if they are thin and only 1 or 2 and kind've blend in then they look good (example: my blond haired friend has 1 with a blond strand and 1 purple strand that is incredibly thin and its adorable) if they are huge, all over your head, or don't match at all they look so dumb (example: if you have ever seen one of the comercials where they have the clip on ones and its these huge peacok feathers all over their head and it looks so dumb!)

What Guys Said 6

• I think they're totally retarded personally.

• I had no idea what they were until I googled them lol...ummm I guess they are alright as long as they don't go overboard with it.

• not a fan. looks silly.

• I really like them. Though, I don't think that every girl can pull em off. ya know?

• looks pretty cool, but I'm more of a fan of long natural hair

• The thing you like about yourself is best suited for you.

If you do not like something, then don't try it .

Personally, I don't like it as it looks creepy.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like them because of the animal cruelty used to get them. Plus sometime the color is so different from the person's hair it is like WTF? And once I saw a lady in her early 50's wearing some really bright feather extensions. Ewww

• Depends on the girl. Generally, I think they look a little lame, but I guess some people look fine.

• yea I noticed that too, I think they look so ugly. Why would you put feathers in your hair I don't know makes you look childish to me

• Meh. It is cute...but far too popular to be of any interest to me.

• I myself love em..

Right now I have 2 in.

• i think they're ridiculously lame and they really don't suit most of the girls that wear them anyway

• Honestly I think they look gross like dirty almost