Guys: How do you feel about that new trend for feather hair extensions?

Okay I noticed that a lot of girls are getting feather hair extensions in their hair and I was wondering do you guys like it or pass? I think it looks kinda cute on some people but I wouldn't try it because its not my style. Plus I kinda feel sorry for the roosters that they get the feathers from. Oh of course girls can comment too if they want.

• Yes, I like them.
    14% (3)10% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • Nope, don't like them.
    38% (8)40% (4)39% (12)Vote
  • Indifferent
    5% (1)50% (5)19% (6)Vote
  • I'm a girl and wanna see the results.
    43% (9)0% (0)29% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• if they are thin and only 1 or 2 and kind've blend in then they look good (example: my blond haired friend has 1 with a blond strand and 1 purple strand that is incredibly thin and its adorable) if they are huge, all over your head, or don't match at all they look so dumb (example: if you have ever seen one of the comercials where they have the clip on ones and its these huge peacok feathers all over their head and it looks so dumb!)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think they're totally retarded personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had no idea what they were until I googled them lol...ummm I guess they are alright as long as they don't go overboard with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan. looks silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like them. Though, I don't think that every girl can pull em off. ya know?

1|0
    0|0
  • looks pretty cool, but I'm more of a fan of long natural hair

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing you like about yourself is best suited for you.

If you do not like something, then don't try it .

Personally, I don't like it as it looks creepy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like them because of the animal cruelty used to get them. Plus sometime the color is so different from the person's hair it is like WTF? And once I saw a lady in her early 50's wearing some really bright feather extensions. Ewww

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Generally, I think they look a little lame, but I guess some people look fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea I noticed that too, I think they look so ugly. Why would you put feathers in your hair I don't know makes you look childish to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. It is cute...but far too popular to be of any interest to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I myself love em..

Right now I have 2 in.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're ridiculously lame and they really don't suit most of the girls that wear them anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think they look gross like dirty almost

0|0
    0|0