What do chicks like on a guy?

So what do you like on a guy? I wanna know

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of style, a guy should dress well and look smart but not over-dressed. Hair should be good too, not too scruffy but not too sleek.

Gotta have good taste in music but be open to suggestion. Shouldn't diss my mates.

What Girls Said 7

• I like guys who are nice, have a good personality and are caring. He can wear whatever he wants but I usually like simple ie t-shirt+pants=would be nice lol ;*)

• I don't like it when a guy wear sweat pants and a hoodie. It is disgusting, even if it is comfortable. I like them to dress decent. I am not saying that they have to dress like a model, but I don't like the sweat pants. Jeans and a t shirt is good enough or those nice knit sweaters look good on some guys.

• well mostly personality.

then looks.

and loyalty.

if you ask me the guy needs to be funny but serious too.

not dress toooo fancy but have his sense of style.

and he has to be serious it comes to important stuff.

• personality

• muscles and a blunt cut

• ah. well. haha

I like it when a guy is not afraid to express himself. Even if he does want to wear a skirt. but then I would think that is pretty hot! easy access. hehe

• Yeah there are so many issues there... XD

• me

• Lawl. I'll have to disagree. I'd be pretty upset if I saw my guy with you on him.

What Guys Said 1

• chicks actually look for basic inner human qualities like honesty etc etc. d guy shudnt look that bad.even if he doesn't look that gud its ok for dem.