What do you look for when you want to date a guy?

I'm trying to find a girl and would appreciate know what girls look for in boyfriends.

Most Helpful Girl

• first thing I look for is mutual attraction (sparks) and the ease of the conversation. then comes all the complicated stuff girls think about like education, career, stability, loyalty (has he had long term good friends), how is his relationship with his family, does he pay his own bills, has he lived alone (not at mommy and daddys house), does he have a goal of any kind, is he financially stable, is he social but not a partier, does he like to try new things. Personally I like someone who takes care of their body but can cut loose sometimes with me and just have fun. I like my guys to have a pet because it shows compassion and responsibility and to like sports because it shows loyalty and passion. the tell all though, is do they generally get along with your friends. if your friends all warn you its an automatic deal breaker.

What Girls Said 5

• Someone who I can feel comfortable around, is warm, loving, unpredictable (at times) and can make me laugh. I'm not going to deny the fact that I should be attracted to you in some way but even so, sometimes your 'swagga' can override that, you'll become increasingly attractive to me and your looks won't matter. I like a guy who isn't afraid to try new things, who knows his manners, and knows how to have fun. I don't like guys who show off all the time/are overly big headed, but some confidence is good. I'm shy 'til you get to know me so shyness can also be attractive. I like when he has ambitions or knows what he wants out of life, knows how to love/appreciate/cherish people and things, and has some romance in him.

These aren't really priorities but it's just an ideal (:

• well I'm not gonna say that I don't look for looks -- they definitely count some. but if you're very attractive, but a jerk I don't think I could put up with you. any guy that is polite and can make laugh, always will have my heart. I just look for a nice guy and someone who is themself.

• Honestly I look for a best friend. It's really as simple as that.

• What if they're worried about ruining the friendship?

• Haha that is usually just an excuse not to date you.

• personality. I want someone that's easy going and fun to be around. be me laugh and keep me entertained and I'll do the same for you

• That he's social and actally interacting with others

What Guys Said 0