I'm thinking about getting me girlfriend some diamonds for Christmas this year

We have been together 6 months now. I love her so much.

I am thinking about getting her something with diamonds for christmas/our one year.

Well our one year will be in Feb. so I might just get her something small for our one year. Anyway right now I am looking at getting her on of these.

link1 link

link2 link

link3 link

• Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say number one if you wanted to get something. I hope she likes jewelry though because I'm not the type of girl that enjoys putting on jewelery. I only want an engagement ring. (:

• Yea one of those isn't going to happen for a while lol

• Lol. Well, I'm just saying that I'm not really into glitzy stuff, so if she is go for it. (:

What Girls Said 7

• Awee that is such a sweet idea :) I really love the earrings! They are so pretty! The 3rd necklace is also really pretty too! :D

• 6 months and you willing to spend over 700 on a present

you ballinggg! haha

#1 is really cute. I don't like the other 2 cause it has colors. it might not match with everything she wears, not that that she can wear those earrings everyday either...

• Well by the point Christmas comes we will have been together for about 10 months and been talking for a year so something nice would make her smile :)

• Not only that, but I feel like the colors make the other jewelery look less expensive than they actually are. The earrings are nice. (:

• lets hope she likes it and knows how pricey it was lol I still think its a bit too much for 10 months. then again...some people get married within a year.

i would get creeped out if some guy spent about 800 on me to just see me smile. that's just too much. but every girl is different. she must be crazy about jewelry haha

• Lucky girl ! I think links 1 and 2 are beautiful, but had to go with number 1.

• hmmm... none of these are really my style, but there's something really wholesome about the second one, the pear-shaped sapphire pendant. definitely go with that one.

• It all depends on what she likes more. Is she more of an earring girl or a neckless girl? If she likes necklesses more I would pick link3. :)

• i like the second link. she's lucky ha ha my boyfriend wouldn't even think of getting me something like that

• Ooooh go with the first one! Those are so pretty!

• Ouch but really expensive! Maybe you should try something a little less extravagant since it's only been a year.

What Guys Said 2

• I like the pendents better, but I think most girls will get more use from the earrings. Most girls I know just don't wear pendants like that very often. So I went with link1.

• Personally, 2 is awesome :P I wanted to get one girl something like it but she was all "I don't really want any jewelry cause I don't wear it" and wanted something a little more fun ;) :P