I just want to know...

i swim so I have broad shoulders. is that a turn off to guys? do you think girls with broad shoulders look 'manly'?

Most Helpful Guy

• A recent question asker asked about girl's favorite festures on a guy. The resounding answer was broad shoulders (among others). So it appears that broad shoulders are a manly feature, however, I don't think that alone would exclude you from being an attractive girl.

What Guys Said 4

• answer me this, do you like guys with small sholders and broad hips? what's your measurement girl?

• u should message me=] with a pic and ill be honest because it really mattters on what you look like. like ur body type and stuff.

• I used to date a swimmer and I the broad shoulders did not bother me as long as she had a nice tight round bubble butt. If the butt was fat or flat like some of the other female swimmers forget it.

• if you have hips, it might actually look quite sexy

What Girls Said 1

• my best friend have a broad shoulder and lot of guys think she is sexy and hot. I think what matter the most is how you feel about yourself. Look for the clothes that would cover your broad shoulder or clothes that compliment your look and personality.