Guys: do you like girls with glasses?

I am a girl, and I wear glasses. Recently, my mom told me that guys aren't attracted to girls with glasses. So are you attracted to girls with glasses and why?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't make much difference to me. Just please don't wear retro horn rim things. Big glasses in general are not attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You are only sexy if you wear Lisa Loeb glasses, didn't you know?

link

I don't see anything wrong with this, if so, I might need corrective lenses

link

You should rock these

link

Nothing sexier than a pair of these on a woman, that and wear some retro clothes from the 50s, get that 60's cat woman look, meow. Purrfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • So, don't listen to your mom. Ok, listen to your mom, but not on this one, she has no idea what she's talking about. There are a lot of extremely attractive girls out there who wear/have worn glasses:

Katy Perry

Anne Hathaway

Catherine Deneuve

Jennifer Garner

Liv Tyler...

and many more. If you don't want celeb proof, then I can tell you from my own personal experience that I've had at least two major crushes on girls with glasses... oh wait, make that three (and that's just off the top of my head!).

0|0
    0|0
    • Here's the link I found of hot celebs with glasses (take out the spaces):

h t t p : // izismile . com / 2011 / 04 /16 / hot _ celebrities _ wearing _ glasses _ 42 _ p I c s . h t m l

• It all depends on the girl's style. Some times it can make her look really cool and sophisticated and other times it can make her look nerdy.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I find it really sexy, not if they are like a half an inch thick and she's all bug eyed but normally I find it attractive, you think it wouldn't be attractive seeing that they have bad genes but I don't know hot teacher I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • glasses are an external fixture. its not like something is wrong with your looks. no one dumps an attractive chick because she wears glasses...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses on a girl but just depends what type of glasses they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I like girls in glasses, you are more attractive in glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wow lol your mom sounds nice and supportive...Normally I say listen to your parents but not on this one, I have glasses but don't always wear them...I actually can't find them atm -___- ha ha but glasses are cute on a girl, especially if you get some that look good with the shape of your face ect. ect. But there is always a preference thing, some guys will some wont, but most really won't care because you can always get contacts. Just love urslef for who you are and don't worry about what others think, I promise, more people will actually like you more when you stop caring about their approval

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, they love girls with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom says the same thing about the way I act. Which is basically being a tomboy. And well, how I fight too much...

0|0
    0|0