How to get rid of Natural Guy liner

My freind who is a girl asked me one day if I was wearing guyliner. I said what's that? She said it was a guys eye liner I'm like oh. Then I said I'm not wearing it. Some people have noticed. how do I get rid of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• you probably have dark lashes. I have dark lashes and people think I wear eye liner all the time when I don't but I do wear eye liner a lot too so, if its natural like dark lashes, you can't get rid of it

What Girls Said 2

• Dont get rid of it! I love dark eyes! we think eyelashes on guys are hot and cute! I agree with them , it could just be that you have thick dark eyelashes, but don't get rid of it. ITs hot.

• I'm trying to imagine how this illusion can happen. Do you have thick eyelashes? Or deep set eyes?

What Guys Said 1

• Some people with dark eyebrows/eyelashes look that way. One of my nephews, 10 or 11 years old has dark, thick lashes and can look as if he's wearing eyeliner, now that you mention it!

There's nothing wrong with it. I'm no cosmetics expert, but you might ask at a salon or makeup counter if there's any way to thin out your lashes. Just a suggestion.

But girls often like eyelashes on a guy, so it could be a good trait.