Dark red hair? Unattractive? Attractive? :S

okay I've got medium length brown curly hair, and I'm thinking of dying it red. By the time I dye it, my hair will be long. So basically my question is; what do guys think of long curly DARK red hair? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• i love the colour but I don't really fancy dyed hair, I prefer all natural :)

Anyway, I guess for you it should be attractive, especially if the hair is gonna be long.

But what also matters is the tint of your skin and the colour of your eyes. How your hair will contrast with them. What are they like?

• um, I'm pretty pale but I tan easily and my eyes are light hazel (if there's such a thing lol)

• Cool, then I like your idea. You hair colour should go pretty well with the rest of you. Go for it :)

• haha thanks (:

What Guys Said 5

• to me it's hawt.

• oh yes, it is definitely good looking. I find it really sexy. go with it and rock the look.

• I love red hair. Its hot

• very attractive, in fact its on my dream girl (who doesn't exist for real) (Jessie Banon, sigh)

• Exam ole of the hair and the red? I say yes anyway. I'm not a huge fan of long hair though.

What Girls Said 4

• A lot of guys seem to like my hair when it was dark red.

• I'm gonna dye it dark red too :) I did it before, and a lot of people said it suited me ! So, dye it !

• i've always been thinking about that , but depends on colour of your complexion ofcourse :)

• very attractive, at least on me :)