Which top looks better on me?

nr 1.

[IMG] link

nr 2.

[IMG] link

• Nr1.
  • Nr2.

Most Helpful Guy

• Number two top, but next time when you where the second one. Where pants that don't look... I don't know what word to describe it... odd when worn with the top. I'm assuming you wore the same pants in both pictures. If so those pants look fine with the first top, but second top, could choose a different kind. This is just a suggestion of what I think would make the top, which is already appealing, even more appealing. The pants you got on now are fine with it, but since you were wondering which top looks better, just giving my opinion on how to enhance the top to look better. Who knows, I could be the only guy, or even person on here that thinks this so... take what I say with a grain of salt. :)

• and what I mean by all that is consistency. If you are going to wear a top that doesn't show off your curves then you do the same with pants. If you wear a top that does show off the curves of your body like number 2 does, then wear pants that do so as well. IMO besides matching, color wise, consistency is the a huge factor in figuring out what to wear.

What Guys Said 35

• Not sure whether you're looking for a guy or a girl's opinion, but here goes. Number one seems more conservative while number two looks slightly more flirty. I think number two makes your jeans look better, and I also like how your midriff is showing slightly. Just enough to show that you're confident but not promiscuous. Also, I like the frills. Sorry, this post probably sounds more like what a girl would write.

Honestly, I really like girls' hair, so the first thing that my eye was attracted to was your hair. You have long hair which I really like, but I feel like it looks better in number two, so that might have swayed my opinion also.

• 1 looks classier.

• nr 3. nothing

• #2. Number 1 is too busy with the lace, it takes all the attention away from yourself while at the same time streamlining your curves and making you look boyish and without hips.

Number 2 is simpler and IMO thus more elegant which acts more as a complement than a detractor. The bottom ends at a good level to show off your hips while the ruffle-ness at the top draw your attention that way but does not distract from yourself.

I feel so weird analyzing you ha ha sorry :-/

• The white one... because of the style.. you look more like a quiet/not so crazy type of girl.. so the white one goes with u

• #2 because it shows your figure better than #1. :)

• 2. But mostly because its showing belly skin

• Number 1: It show me that you are sensible a sense of self-respect, someone who might be interesting and be able to connect and form a relationship.

Number 2: For a lack of a better word, flimsy

But depending on the situation for example; Hot day(during the day time) #2, At night #1, Class, work, going out #1

• 2, is that even a question

?

• I say the first but it seems to go against popular belief. Lol

• Second one. Black suits you better. it's more form fitting, and shorter. It's sexier.

Not sure not seeing your face though, that could change it.

• I'm saying 2.

• definitely number 2

• Both are fine , but I like the black one more .

• i think you can't go wrong with either :)

• 1 is classy and 2 is more...short on words -sexyer- lol

• Sexier. There's really no excuse to spell it wrong when a a red squiggly line pops up underneath the word.

• Hmm odd didn't pop up on my screen ..but since your such a advocate speller and next time I need a a**holes advice. You my good sir will be on top of my list

• Number 2 looks hotter

• Damn you make 2 look good

• Number one.

• i like 2 more

• number 1

• 1 says good girl

2 says sexxy

• Nr2

• Depends on the situation, but I prefer number 2

• I like # 2

• I like the first because it's more unique then the second tanktop

• nr.2

• your first top is too long. It looks odd when you pull it over your jeans like that.

• Nr2.

• #2 would make you good to go with me!

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 26

• Number 2. Although... I can already tell you have a really good body shape, so I don't understand why you don't go for something more interesting, bright, and playful. Show off them curves girl. :D

• Duh, dos! You look good! When you're done with it, can I borrow it? ;)

• The 1st one if it was in black...?

• Number two :)

• #1 loosely tucked in, with some of the rows undone for cleavage;)

• Number two is beautiful, but I really love the detailing on number one. It's interesting and I like the unique elements it holds over the second one.

• The 2nd one is really nice

• Number 2. You don't have big enough boobs for the first top. . .

• 2- top 1 just isn't my favorite

• number 2 makes your boobs look better, and it makes your body look more proportioned. :)

• the second one

• 2 is better [=

• The second one flatters you more.

• number 2 looks good

• The second link is better.

• numero uno

• Nr2. is much more flattering on you.

• Number two is super cute :)

• The first one !

• nr2 , it makes you look sexy

• Number 2 is better for the boobs!

• deff two!

• top one is very plain, the lace up detailing is ugly and I don't think that color is the best for you

top 2 is cute and feminine

• I personally prefer the black one =]

• the first one

• 2. It's slimming & fits your midsection better. :-)