Are blue eyed people more sensitive to pain?

I heard on the radio the other day that blue eyed people are more sensitive to pain than brown eyed or green eyed people. Anyone have an opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• fedors not sensitive to pain

link

• I love UFC...and I'm a girl...weird? lol

• i think Alistair overeem would kick the sh*t out of all three of them though, and so does bass rutten has him ranked number one in the world

• plus every body loses, jds lost to some nobody, anderson silva lost to 4 nobodies, gsp lost to two nobodies, fedor didn't lose for then years like him or not he is the greatest of all time(so far) and nobody come close to being as dominant as he was

What Guys Said 4

• Well my friend has brown eyes and we went to see the book of eli and when it would go straight from dark to the bright daylight I couldn't look directly at the screen and he was laughing at me because he had no problem with it haha

• lol I'm guessing you have blue eyes? I love blue eyes...lol

• sorry bro! Brown hair, brown eyes...pity huh lol

• Ah well...I'm just not the guesser you are.

• Their EYES (just eyes) are more sensitive to light, especially sun-light. I remember our Biology teacher saying that to us once, but it was like a general info. not something we studied. :)

• some say they get migranes more than others.

• Their eyes are more sensitive. I know, I have bluish grey eyes

What Girls Said 5

• I need some serious proof to even think about to believe something like that, serious serious proof

Just reading it makes me want to laugh, could you provide some sort of link

please :)

• I'm sorry I wish I had proof...I heard it on 103,9 WVBO at work! lol

• listening to radio at work well that's your first problem, no lol I'm going to go google it.

• Sorry! Working in a mill sucks! ha!

• I'm not sure why it is but I know that they are more sensitive to UV rays, so sunglasses, even in the winter because of the rays reflecting off the white snow, are very beneficial.

• I have blue eyes and my eyes themselves hurt a lot but I can take physical pain pretty well so I would say that part if that's what you're talking about would be wrong for me

• Hmm...i suppose that could be true :D I don't see the logic in it though :S

• like eye pain, or pain in general?

regardless, that seems like inane commentary.