What is a SEXY woman to you? Is it a look or attitude?

I don't portray anything extra special but I'm confident, play up my good qualities, dress fashionably, a quick wit, 5'4" and a size 10. I can hold my own in a crowd of girls and attract very good looking guys. BUT I have often gotten from Latino & black men "damn, you are sexy as hell?" I ask them why and they respond with because: it's your eyes, it's your lips, legs...Etc...But most often than not it's "you just are, there is something about you!"

Well...I want to know how it is you come to the conclusion a woman is SEXY... What is sexy...Please give me specific things or examples...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy is all about CONFIDENCE. you could be the most average lady around but if you're comfortable in your own skin and exude tenacity and spunk and you have super bubbly personality without being stuck up or arrogant, then you are what I woulds call SEXY! :)

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen really attractive women completely blow it by flaunting themselves in a horrible way. I mean, picture somebody that just makes you want to lose control. Now, picture them doing the macarena. See?

I'm particularly susceptible to pheromones. Even if she isn't what I'd consider attractive, if she has alluring pheromones or even good perfume, it's quite disarming.

• everything, it's your body, your face, your hair, the way you dress, your personality, your confidence.. everything

• Overall shape and attitude. I'm normally like women with some meat (Not to be confuse it with fat) on them, but I've seen and knew skinny women that catches my attention.

• if she shows her boobs paritially and she has hot leg lol

What Girls Said 1

• Sexy is an attitude combined with an appealing physical appearance.

Most guys will not call you sexy on sight without getting to know you unless you are attractive.