Do guys like glasses on girls? Do you think they look good or bad?

What are your opinions of glasses on girls (if you're a guy) or on a guy (if you're a girl). I recently got glasses. I'm still getting use to them. everyone so far say they look good. thanks. :)

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• they can be very cute

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• depends on the girl, depends on the guy and depends on the glasses... but I imagine you could pull them off

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull them off. Some look cute and some look hot,like a hot librarian or teacher or something. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all types of glasses, except the ones that cover up your whole face. ~.~

0|0
    0|0
  • if they suit her and her style they are damn hot to me, but I have a thing for geeky girls and I have glasses too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about style

If a girl have beautiful eyes why must use glasses? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Love girls with glasses :D

0|0
    0|0
  • The style is a big part. I prefer the small rectangle ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I tend to like glasses on girls, but I'm also biased, having them myself. As a general rule though, a girl who is pretty without glasses will be pretty with them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE glasses on guys. I sort of have a thing for that :p

and I wear glasses sometimes, no one's ever said anything bad about them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have glasses that I wear sometimes, and I've always gotten compliments right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love glasses on guys. I have glasses myself and think that they make you look smarter and that's sexy:)

0|0
    0|0