Feather in the Hair Trend-Wicked Cool or Just Plain Stupid?

How to you feel about the feather in the hair trend that seems to be in fashion right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can look good on a select few. I recently saw a woman with these feather type earings and it really brought out her green eyes.

What Guys Said 5

• I find them to be retarded. But then again I think the same thing about all purely aesthetic accessories that serve no functional purpose. This one seems especially so, however.

• lame

• Like Tara said, I've been putting feathers in my hair for a while... Not regularly, just sometimes, if I find one or whatever. I've never seen someone else do it, its not a trend here, but to me it sounds cool =] I can't see why it'd ever be stupid. It recalls American tribes or certain Asian traditions, which is really cool.

• depends how artsy the girl is. it can look incredibly sexy or just idiotic

• Haven't seen it for myself, but it sounds pretty ridiculous.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like the trend because of how cruelly the roosters are plucked to get the feathers.

link scroll down to the part about modern hair feather extensions

But I don't have an issue with people wearing fake feathers in the same style even though it screams that the person wearing them is a trend follower

• I don't really care. I've been putting feathers in my hair since I was a kid. I still tuck one behind my ear if I find one somewhere, but I don't wear them all the time.

• plain stupid.

but then again, I hate all things avian.

• Just idiotic.

• I'm in love with em, got 2in right now. [=

• It's pretty idiotic

• Stupid, stupid, stupid, so very stupid

• I think they are cute, but not if you can't pull it off.

• dumb

• I think it's suitable for teen girls/college age...getting into real adults it's just silly looking.

• I think it's very stupid. Not attractive at all.