These princesses are beautiful, but which...

One is the prettiest? See the link to see: link (make take a second to load, but it's worth it!)

1) Jasmine

2) Pocahontas

3) Aurora - Sleeping Beauty

4) Rapunzel

5) Snow White

6) Jessica Rabbit

Most Helpful Girl

• They are all really pretty, but I like Snow White the best. I don't really like Rapunzel because her eyes are obviously fake & look cartoony. I thought the rest were really beautiful, though Jessica Rabbit's body didn't look real either.

What Guys Said 10

• -Snow White is 13, in the original movie she didn't even have boobs (the disney princess franchise has changed this but still).

-Pocahontas has a nice body, but they didn't put enough detail into her face, same with Mulan.

-Rapunzel, while I don't know how old she is, she's definitely pretty, very obviously has the best animation, but just strikes me as too young of a teenage girl. Kinda like how Ariel (Little Mermaid) is 16 and actually acts 16, Rapunzel, though seeming slightly more mature, acts as being even younger, though maybe that's just me.

-Jessica Rabbit, I think stripper or seductress, both in appearance and actions. Her body looks too fake to me, she hardly ever, if ever, smiles, and does not strike me as hot.

-This leaves Jasmine and Aurora. I really have a hard time choosing between the two, as far as traditional beauty goes, I'm likely to be drawn to Aurora as her "type" is what I tend to go for. Jasmine however looks less like a drawing on paper and this is primarily due to the advances in animation.

-So of your list it comes down to a tie between Jasmine and Aurora with an honourable mention to Rapunzel.

-Since you didn't include her I feel the need to mention who I think is the best Disney princess of all: Belle. While she probably dresses the most modestly, she has the prettiest face, and is both humble and mature at the same time.

• I'd have to say Pocahontas or Rapunzel. Jessica Rabbit is honestly Megan Fox with red hair and a boob job.

• Does that mean you thought Jessica Rabbit was hot, or are you not into Megan Fox?

• I think Jessica Rabbit is hot but I differentiate hot from pretty/beautiful.

• Jessica Rabbit,

Pocahontas a close second

• pocahontas or jessica rabbit

• Aurora even though I didn't even know who she was before I looked her up right now :P

• You've never heard of sleeping beauty?

• Oh, you were looking at the actual cartoon princesses, lol. No, the website gave human models, & thought they were so realistic & beautiful.

• Haha yeah I was looking at the cartoons :P. And yeah they're pretty cool pictures!

• took forever to load. 1st jessica rabbit, 2nd rapunzel

• Yeah, I don't know why the site was so slow, thanks for checking it out though.

• no problem. Are you a princess too :p

• Jasmine

• toadstool

• Belle, hands down.

• I like the Snow White girl the best :)

What Girls Said 8

• Aurora, she is my favorite

• link

Now these princesses are gorgeous.

• Pocahontas, she has a nice bone structure, like her face I mean. Then Rapunzel because I love her huge eyes!

• Rapunzel

• Out of those Jasmine.

But I really think Ariel and Belle are the prettiest.

• Did you look at the site, there is acutally pictures of people modeling these characters & those are what I wanted you to judge. Though, I do wish someone would have done Ariel because she would defiantly be the prettiest.

• Yeah I looked on the site ha ha the models looked exactly like the princess' its crazy. I was just saying in general

• Pocahontas.

• Jessica rabbit

• Jasmine