Thongs, underwear, or boxers?

Girls: So I am just curious what's in style now days with girls?

Thongs, g-strings, regular underwear or commando?

Guys: So what's in style now for men?

Boxer's, regular underwear or commando?

But what do you normally wear on a daily basis?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what you're doing really. If you're going to be doing something really physical ike karate it's not advisable to wear a thong XD

But most of the time I'd generally say thongs are the most popular type of underwear for girls, commando being the least popular.

What Girls Said 12

• I like bikini, boy-cut, 'cheeky' type, and thongs, generally. All low-cut, no high-rise.

I prefer boxer-briefs on men.

• thongs for me and husband

• Regular underwear. Mostly bikini style, but I admit that I have some pretty horrifying grany panties that I wear to stay comfortable when I'm playing sports and such.

• boyshorts, they're very comfyy and I love them

• I usually wear a gstring or commando depending on what I'm wearing over the top.

• thongs for me and boxers for my guy

• Thong or g mostly, commando for fun. My guy boxers or commando.

• boy shorts

• I like 2 kinds: womens boy briefs & french cut, both in silk.

• Nothing at all. :)

Going commando is the best!

• i wear boyshorts

• i guess its really to each their own. but id personally say thongs for girls and boxers for guys :)

What Guys Said 9

• I am a 35-year-old guy, in great shape. Actually, I have been swimming against the tide for years, so far as the prevailing trend goes of guys wearing more underneath. I have worn thong and g-string men's underwear pretty much exclusively since I went away to college, though I usually go commando when wearing jeans. Love how sexy a thong or g-string feels underneath my otherwise conservative business attire. Also love how everything stays in place with no need to make adjustments. So far, I have got nothing but positive reactions when I strip down in front of one of my dates in the bedroom -- it helps that most of the available women I encounter are from Europe , where there is a much more relaxed attitude toward sexuality and the body for both sexes and where bikini and thong styles are worn by many men, both as underwear and as swimwear.

• I switch between boxers or briefs depending on what I'm doing. On some occasions, I need support. On all others, freedom.

• i only have boxer briefs. I can't stand boxers, it feels like I'm wearing a skirt under my pants...weird. And commando scares me, I'm always afriad somethings gonna get caught in my zipper >.< I had bad childhood memories of that

• I wear both boxers and regular and the hybrid depending on the season, mood, and what I have washed. Enjoy

• Boxer briefs, all the way.

• i switch between wearing thongs(for guys) and boxer briefs.

• Thongs and g-strings.

• Thong is my daily, I love the feeling on my ass.

• I enjoy HQ briefs/thongs.