How to attract my crush?

I want to start wearing make up and wearing my hair different ways because I like this boy but he hangs out with other girls that are pretty they wear make up and there hair down I don't wear any make up or my hair down

i was thinking to start off wear my hair half up half down my hair is reallllly curly and wear brown eye shadow and mascara I don't like the way eyeliner looks on me

and do you think I should wear star earrings or little hoops?

this is my first time wearing my hair down around him and wearing earrings so I don't want to look like I'm trying to hard

im tan skinned like beyonces color I have green blue eyes and dark brown really curly hair with caramel high lights I like my curls I don't want to straighten my hair

PEOPLE THE QUESTION SOUNDED WRONG IM 17 AND I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY LOOKS FOR HIM I WANT TO START BEING MORE GIRLY

Most Helpful Girl

• Half up do: YES. Its always a good transition to do that, and I have curly hair too, and half up seems to always get compliments.

you should try just a little eyeliner! maybe like a dark brown? That way its not super noticable, or trying to hard. Try putting a little white eyeliner on your bottom eyelashes, sometimes that'll make your eyes stand out! Try getting gold eyeshadow, rather than brown. Do a base color similar to your skin color, then a golden brown for the main part of your eyelid, then put a dark brown in your crease (it gives a big eye look, which a lot of guys find attractive). Maybe a little blush too!

Earings would be cute, just make sure the star ones don't look kiddish, if they don't do those, if they do, use the hoops.

Good luck to ya!

What Guys Said 2

• Classic case of not being yourself..sometimes you get lucky..sometimes you do not..this just sounds like you ran out of luck here...move on!

• be yourself (:

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't change anything. by your description, you sound REALLY pretty. haha:) ...So I wouldn't change anything. an-y-thing. maybe changing will get him to notice you, but then again, if he really wanted you or liked you he would've already noticed you...

• Honey, don't EVER change yourself for a boy, you might regret it, trust me. You should talk to him being you. If he doesn't like you for you then he's not worth it, who knows maybe being different the girls he hangs out with might attract him to you.

• i don't want to change the way I look just for him I want to for me lol the question sounded wrong I'm 17 and I want to start being more girlier

• have you talked to him?

• Yess lol

• no not "only" physically I just don't wear make up and I always have my hair in a pony tail or a bun and I want to change things not only for him but just period

• idk, just do what you said. Seemed like a good enough idea, as long as you're going about this in a positive, healthy manner.